+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Infection suggestion

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CoolMike View Post
    Plasma climbing the center wall in Fatal Instinct is actually a problem.

As the infected we tried to jump on eachother's heads to get into the middle wall, but we kept getting shot down!

It was pretty funny to watch though. Classic braindead zombie stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by FlashSoul View Post
    I'm sure plasma climbing is not possible on infected (no self knock-back). The survivors probably got there by jumping on eachother's heads, like you tried to.
    Yeah, this. :P

As for a suggestion, in my opinion, camping is way too easy a tactic. In a normal round, a person is able to score 15 points just by avoiding all contact. Then, if they can get frags, they get those additional points. Due to this, it's almost better to just avoid all the infected and just camp it out. Someone that goes and actually plays the game will usually end up with less points than those who camp, which in my opinion is bad to support. The player that goes 21-6 should beat the player that goes 8-10, but in the game I played, this wasn't the case.

Senior Member RockvilleRideOn is on a distinguished road
    Don't change infected at all... The unreachable spots make the game more pleasuarable and funnier, I have found with some arenas.. A stronger mastermind would be the death of this MOD.... It turns out in fact, that people only find the maps where he is buggy fun.. Everyone, just face it, this is a camping gametype, like it or leave it.. Besides, most people *tisk* *tsk* haven't figured out that they can send mastermind virtually anywhere
    Last edited by RockvilleRideOn; 11-18-2012 at 06:56 PM.

Senior Member MexicanPadre is on a distinguished road
    Plasma climbing the center wall in Fatal Instinct is actually a problem.

As the infected we tried to jump on eachother's heads to get into the middle wall, but we kept getting shot down!

It was pretty funny to watch though. Classic braindead zombie stuff.
    Heh heh, try playing on longest yard while I'm at quad.

most people *tisk* *tsk* haven't figured out that they can send mastermind virtually anywhere
    Indeed, via Gauntlet, but sometimes, like on longest yard, he becomes obsessed with something else. Like Jumppads

Well mexi... That is only one map... And there is a way to get mastermind out of the infinite loop there besides..
    Quote Originally Posted by MexicanPadre View Post
    Heh heh, try playing on longest yard while I'm at quad.

Indeed, via Gauntlet, but sometimes, like on longest yard, he becomes obsessed with something else. Like Jumppads
    Last edited by RockvilleRideOn; 11-19-2012 at 03:11 PM.

Junior Member TurboShot is on a distinguished road
    I miss the infection mode. I feel bad that now i can't play it. As a premium player, i wouldnt like it only for premium in the future, but for all of us. And im saying it because i m sure, that this mode will return to us very soon - it was the most popular servers in november. Also all FPP's competition have zombie mode, because it is fun and relaxing.

TurboShot said:

I miss the infection mode. I feel bad that now i can't play it. As a premium player, i wouldnt like it only for premium in the future, but for all of us. And im saying it because i m sure, that this mode will return to us very soon - it was the most popular servers in november. Also all FPP's competition have zombie mode, because it is fun and relaxing.
    Have you even checked if it is available? or are you just guessing?

+ Reply to Thread