Quote Originally Posted by Hajnz View Post
    BUMP. Any news on the exact date ?
    The servers are online.

Junior Member Tw1X_ is an unknown quantity at this point
    I just want to say THANKS! Im so glad and happy now

I have now sent an email to the QL. With containing the text:

"Hello there,

I would first like to thank for the Swedish servers is back up and running again, much-awaited and missing. Thanks again, however, the information on this has been very poor, frugal if not downright lousy, but you learn from mistakes.

Then I have a thought and something to say, a little tip.

You have started with "month mappack/map-rotaions", and its really worthless, from everyone's opinion it is. You put restrictions on your users who have both PRO and PREM, when we almost bought freedom from advertising and other nonsense. Why not let us have our freedom in choosing maps we want to play?

I can say this, its that you have both lost players after you introduced so we could not vote on the servers for the maps, now that the Swedish servers were down (not Swedish players except Finnish, Danish, Norwegian, etc.). And even after you have done limitations on which maps we should be able to play.

Again, let us that have PRO and PREM to got to have our freedom and choice left - Our response to this is to be able to play the maps we want, how often and much as we would like but you can put restrictions on users with common membership, for example that an ordinary member can only play the same map 10 times in 24 hours and a maximum of two times in a row.

Can not you honestly and seriously consider such an option? Excuse my perhaps slightly bad English

Kind regards Nisse"

Member applev is on a distinguished road applev's Avatar
    Tw1X_:

Ehm, how are premium and pro users restricted? Last time I checked they could play on any map they wanted. It's only natural that this doesn't apply to standard servers.

I would like to have the choice of choosing whether I should have a server only for players with prem/pro account or for all, and with all the maps. As it was before, because I have both had a server for only pro/prem and one for all, and the pro/prem is not as well attended as a server for all, which is understandable but if the server isnt well attended, there is no point in having it.

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    Things get interesting now with dreamhack starting in a couple of days.

hours later edit: lol didn't notice they are online. DH staff gets things done, and they do it in time \o/
    Last edited by megaman3; 11-19-2012 at 06:36 AM.

Junior Member Krogoth is on a distinguished road
    Thanks for server, ping is great.

But there is no unranked ctf server there, while every other location has it. Please put it back.

Web Programmer sponge will become famous soon enough sponge will become famous soon enough sponge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Krogoth View Post
    Thanks for server, ping is great.

But there is no unranked ctf server there, while every other location has it. Please put it back.
    The new hardware has less RAM than the previous setup, so some of the lesser popular configurations have been turned off to make sure enough capacity exists. Unrestricted CTF servers can be spawned through Start a Match.

+ Reply to Thread