+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Custom HUDs for Quake Live (qlhud.core.ws) gone

Senior Member muckyman will become famous soon enough muckyman will become famous soon enough muckyman's Avatar

Thumbs down

Awww...Was gonna upload my FFA hud tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Friedman
    All flying saucers are UFO`s not all UFO`s are flying saucers.

Senior Member AXxXxO is on a distinguished road AXxXxO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by namad View Post
    By the way, If there are some php developers who want to do some cool stuff, I have an Idea to create a simple HUDs gallery for visualHUD application. I may be 3rd party service, I dont have any prefs here. Any volunteers? )
    try to ask sponge,maybe he will assist you....
    Quote Originally Posted by Downlink View Post
    Add A Killcam Maybe?
    Only available for COD MW3 owners!Coming soon i next update....

Junior Member animaliZed is on a distinguished road
    This is what happened: The sites code (and domain) were not mine and the guy who owns them went bat**** crazy and claimed the removal of it - so did I. I own and still have all the huds and screenshots (see qlhud.eu) and the sites HTML/CSS as well as the new domain qlhud.eu

The code needs to be rewritten from scratch, preferably in perl as the HTML is there is form of templates (http://www.template-toolkit.org/).

If anyone wants to invest his spare time in redoing the code tell me at qlhud@lifeisabug.com - I don't care if its perl, python or php (though everything but php if preferred and the templates are ready to be used with perl or python) This time the code should be open source (will probably throw everything at github then) as I don't want the same thing happen again.

I can take care of hosting and everything someone just has to redo the code.
    Last edited by animaliZed; 10-12-2012 at 11:36 AM.

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    animalized, post this on ESR as well! That way it will get to more people and you might someone willing/able to fix.

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Most of them were backed up here: http://qlhud.eu/

No pictures though :-/

Senior Member EmSixTeen is on a distinguished road
    So, what needs done? An entirely new site made, and populated with what there is? A lack of screenshots is a bummer, but if the site were made better then people would be able to add relevant screenshots to it anyway. Gah, I wish I wasn't such an amateur else I'd spend the time doing it - I need to learn this sort of thing anyway.

I have hosting and the likes that I'd offer up, but I think you're fine for that at least.

Senior Member INCubus is on a distinguished road INCubus's Avatar
    I just saw this, what a shame. That site was a great asset to this community. I'm a web developer and offer my services in getting this back up. Sent an email to you.
    Last edited by INCubus; 12-13-2012 at 07:33 AM.

Junior Member animaliZed is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by animaliZed View Post
    Wow, that's awesome!!

+ Reply to Thread