+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: October 2012 Standard Rotation

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheeseyballs View Post
    I'd really like to go premium, but have no Visa and no means to getting access to one through other ppl in the near future - so unless QL includes payment methods such as Paypal or similar I'm stuck with the pre-chopped bits that are thrown at me atm .. frankly I don't understand how hard it can be to include other payment plans - every little online store I've browsed through lately had at least 3 or more options regarding payment.
    Get someone to pay it for you then pay him in cash. And if there aren't enough premium servers at your location (or don't play duel since that's its main use) then get a pro, though serverfilter>allpopulated is much better than the default setting.

Senior Member Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheeseyballs View Post
    I'd really like to go premium, but have no Visa and no means to getting access to one
    Germany has Direct Debit available as payment option.

Other options are any Visa/Mastercard (Debit/Virtual/Credit/Pre-paid), there are pre-paid card providers that you can use like Entropay or mywirecard.

And last option, mentioned by YMCMB, is finding someone who can buy a token for you. Some people have bank accounts but can't pay, then you can just transfer money to them. I bought one for a friend from Poland and he was able to transfer me money instantly. I bought one for a friend from the Netherlands (they don't get Internet-enabled cards from banks) and the SEPA transfer to me was free (but took 2 work days). Easy and no added cost (depending on bank), but of course needs someone you know / trust.

Junior Member xenovex is on a distinguished road
    When are we getting new clan arena maps again, it's been, what, a year now? Just load up some ra3 maps or something...

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    Wants new. Asks old.

Member fLyMoLo85 is an unknown quantity at this point
    Quote Originally Posted by YMCMB View Post
    Wants new. Asks old.
    New to QL.... derp.

Senior Member Goser is on a distinguished road
    would be great to have only new maps in the next rotation, no old Quake3 maps.

Junior Member ZloUmOE is on a distinguished road

Most popular maps out of standard?

Hey.

I have a premium membership and want to complain!

I mainly play CA and it REALLY sucks, that Campgrounds AND Trinity aren't in the standard maps pool this month (don't know, if longer...)!
    I think there should be a few maps ALWAYS in the standard map pool - like campgrounds, trinity and almost lost or so...
    Now I really have to wait for a server with a few ppl wanting to play these both maps - an if so, they're mostly on a higher tier and playing gets frustrated

Just hate you guys atm for that changes...

And btw: this only-3-maps-can-be-voted-thing or no map voting at all SUCKS HARD!!!!!

Junior Member Anihilo is on a distinguished road
    November is coming, and still no posts about what maps will they be changing. Is this a joke, devs ? You should update the comunity daily.

Web Programmer sponge will become famous soon enough sponge will become famous soon enough sponge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anihilo View Post
    November is coming, and still no posts about what maps will they be changing. Is this a joke, devs ? You should update the comunity daily.
    As they have been so far, the map rotations are announced when they're active, otherwise it just adds needless confusion. We haven't announced them in advance and will likely continue not to for the rotation starting November 5th.

*RydA
    ra3 maps please!!!

+ Reply to Thread