+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: October 2012 Standard Rotation

Junior Member JimBeam is on a distinguished road JimBeam's Avatar
    Okay, so I just made a free account and I can't practice a single match. Doesn't matter duel, tdm, ca, ffa, no game types or maps work. After the ad plays I get a big red screen with the word "QUIT" YES/NO.... I'm not sure if others are having this problem, but if so... well, its no wonder this game isn't more popular... lol, I'm sure it has something to do with the security code embedded into the map updates which is why I'm posting this here. Please fix asap. Thanks.

*function9
    Quote Originally Posted by Lam View Post
    ...CA have really good pools though (only one-mappers will disagree, but they always disagree).
    Are you serious? Other than the couple small arenas, there's Black Cathedral and Almost Lost (not something that's good to play with more than 3v3).

Senior Member Asuka_ is on a distinguished road Asuka_'s Avatar
    Uhh looks pretty bad for CTF (Reflux and Shining forces only). Lets see how CA works this time last pool was a good surprise, but one thing i dont understand is why some maps never show in the map vote at the end, i.e. latest pool had Arena Gate and it was never NEVER voted for next map in a CA match (and im not talking about number of players, there were 2v2 and even 1v1), id like to see some CA matches in Electric Head, Eye to Eye and Spillway this time.
    Quake Live
    Asuka
    My Youtube

Senior Member muckyman will become famous soon enough muckyman will become famous soon enough muckyman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JimBeam View Post
    Okay, so I just made a free account and I can't practice a single match. Doesn't matter duel, tdm, ca, ffa, no game types or maps work. After the ad plays I get a big red screen with the word "QUIT" YES/NO.... I'm not sure if others are having this problem, but if so... well, its no wonder this game isn't more popular... lol, I'm sure it has something to do with the security code embedded into the map updates which is why I'm posting this here. Please fix asap. Thanks.
    You need to join an online server in order to download the maps then you can play them in practise,you don`t even need to play online just quit once the server loads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Friedman
    All flying saucers are UFO`s not all UFO`s are flying saucers.

Member oxo_ is on a distinguished road
    killing me softly...

Senior Member EmeraldTiger is on a distinguished road EmeraldTiger's Avatar
    "No CA maps"

- Almost Lost
    - Black Cathedral (too big is not a valid argument against the map's quality, that's based purely on preference - and getting a decent amount of players shouldn't be too difficult, we got a lot of them in FFA games, enough to fill up Cold War back when it was standard)
    - Electric Head
    - Eye to Eye
    - Hearth
    - Seams and Bolts

You're welcome, and have fun.
    Dont have had English lessons on school ?
    You dont understand word i just word do you?
    - Draven of LowLandLions

Check out my blog, EmeraldProductions:
    http://emeraldproductions.weebly.com/

Junior Member JimBeam is on a distinguished road JimBeam's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by muckyman View Post
    You need to join an online server in order to download the maps then you can play them in practise,you don`t even need to play online just quit once the server loads.
    Thank you sir.

Unrelated. Just wanted to say to whomever helped create qlprism. I LOVE YOU. cheers.
    The Time is Now... Nao... Right meow.

unfortunately you're mixing "CA maps" with "good CA maps".
    French Frag Factory - Quake, news & trolls since 1998

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Kapiter View Post
    unfortunately you're mixing "CA maps" with "good CA maps".
    All but black cathedral are great CA maps, though there's no such a thing as "good CA" in first place.

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by YMCMB View Post
    though there's no such a thing as "good CA" in first place.
    This.
    CA's bad regardless.

+ Reply to Thread