A few questions
- Can I Play in full screen but see my toolbar? I Want to play quake live, but I also don't want to miss out on my steam messages.
- How do I get the yellowish nade skin? I've seen this alot in frag movies, and it looks a hole lot better than the vanilla nade.
- Can I search for servers for specific mods? I want to find servers with PQL on them.
- Whats the best bind for silent walk, in your opinion?
Use QLprism, make it a non-steam game shortcut and then you have the full steam overlay available.
The only difference between Firefox and QLPrism is that plugin-container.exe is renamed to quakelive.exe... How that helps in this case is beyond me :)
I guess you could use a firefox shortcut in Steam instead...not something I ever tried
I also don't have a clue but with qlprism you can have steam support!
Originally Posted by Walrusasauras
2.already answered and you can use and rga color you want
3.yes if you are prem/pro...Every ql server with pql or modified setettings has wrench or it is marked with pql in details...
4. Idk but most of them use it on space(if i do remember while testing cfg from pros) and i have it on E(worst position ever)
Originally Posted by AXxXxO
Should be on a pinky or thumb key at least so you can still move while holding it :/
I use ALT for crouch with ESDF setup. Hit it with my pinky.