+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A few questions

*Walrusasauras

Red face A few questions

• Can I Play in full screen but see my toolbar? I Want to play quake live, but I also don't want to miss out on my steam messages.
    • How do I get the yellowish nade skin? I've seen this alot in frag movies, and it looks a hole lot better than the vanilla nade.
    • Can I search for servers for specific mods? I want to find servers with PQL on them.
    • Whats the best bind for silent walk, in your opinion?

Member Yoko is on a distinguished road Yoko's Avatar
    1 - i guess.. no
    2 - seta cg_weaponColor_grenade "0xffff00ff" // maybe it helps
    3 - don't know
    4 - my s/w bind is on [Space]
    I know that your back is your one big blind spot.

Senior Member Phlogiston will become famous soon enough Phlogiston will become famous soon enough Phlogiston's Avatar
    Use QLprism, make it a non-steam game shortcut and then you have the full steam overlay available.

Senior Member Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam's Avatar
    The only difference between Firefox and QLPrism is that plugin-container.exe is renamed to quakelive.exe... How that helps in this case is beyond me :)

Senior Member Phlogiston will become famous soon enough Phlogiston will become famous soon enough Phlogiston's Avatar
    I guess you could use a firefox shortcut in Steam instead...not something I ever tried

Banned AXxXxO is on a distinguished road AXxXxO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Walrusasauras View Post
    • Can I Play in full screen but see my toolbar? I Want to play quake live, but I also don't want to miss out on my steam messages.
    • How do I get the yellowish nade skin? I've seen this alot in frag movies, and it looks a hole lot better than the vanilla nade.
    • Can I search for servers for specific mods? I want to find servers with PQL on them.
    • Whats the best bind for silent walk, in your opinion?
    I also don't have a clue but with qlprism you can have steam support!
    2.already answered and you can use and rga color you want
    3.yes if you are prem/pro...Every ql server with pql or modified setettings has wrench or it is marked with pql in details...
    4. Idk but most of them use it on space(if i do remember while testing cfg from pros) and i have it on E(worst position ever)

Quote Originally Posted by AXxXxO View Post
    4. Idk but most of them use it on space(if i do remember while testing cfg from pros) and i have it on E(worst position ever)
    'E' !?!?

Should be on a pinky or thumb key at least so you can still move while holding it :/

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    I use ALT for crouch with ESDF setup. Hit it with my pinky.

+ Reply to Thread