+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Need to nerf lg

Member ToiletHumor is on a distinguished road

Need to nerf lg

That's all people use in CA is lg. It's not another whine thread, sure rockets on the rare chance can and should win and they do. Ask yourselves this, why do you see everyone walking their invisible dog? (lg) because it's overpowered and that's all you need.

Adjust it for CA only if you can, but these asshats that say only 7 damage haven't witnessed what I have. All you need to do to be tier 4/tier 5 is use lg. Last attempt at change, 5 lg's walking their dogs to me is not fun anymore.

Member RumTzais is an unknown quantity at this point
    maybe if they shorten a bit the reach
    frag

*Vestara
    People don't walk their invisible dog - it makes too much noise and gives away their position. People tend to finish players off with it though, so people seem to kill with it more than not. It's not OP however, if anything the railgun is. It takes little skill to use, and the amount of damage it outputs is just brutal. So much +back and RG in CA it makes me cry :'(

Junior Member Lotmein20 is on a distinguished road
    This thread again ect

Lg is fine, learn to dodge

Banned jigglywiggly is on a distinguished road jigglywiggly's Avatar
    lol no
    rockets should be nerfed
    CA just becomes rocket spam
    it's like
    "I can't aim, so I will just spam rockets!"

strafe aim noobs who can't mouse aim
    "I will just A and D and not move my mouse"

Quote Originally Posted by Vestara View Post
    People don't walk their invisible dog - it makes too much noise and gives away their position. People tend to finish players off with it though, so people seem to kill with it more than not. It's not OP however, if anything the railgun is. It takes little skill to use, and the amount of damage it outputs is just brutal. So much +back and RG in CA it makes me cry :'(

lol RG is not OP
    and lol at "little skill to use"
    mayb u shud watch some videos of k1llsen
    e.g http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0R-9pR0aZM#t=7m5s
    this is the best duel in QL imo

or just some ca play of him

rocket spammers would get dismantled in CS or something, even tribes ascend arena gametype.
    Last edited by jigglywiggly; 09-29-2012 at 04:25 AM.

I disagree, jiggly. All you have to do in CA quake live is run around with lg. If the mods check the records, they'll see it. That's what most people higher tier do, just lg.

Member RumTzais is an unknown quantity at this point
    lol @ nerfing RL
    nerf ur face why dont you
    frag

Nearing the end of my subscription. Between getting 144 ping on one tx server and 60 on another tx server, this I may need to find a new fps. I may play this free for once.

Not that the devs care, but I would allow all maps and game mods to be played by all players. Not like it costs much to host it anyway and that 3d whatever company sucks, but it is what it is.

I'd double rail in damage in CA (2 rails to kill someone as opposed to 4), make matches faster, reduce lg damage, and revert rockets to quake 3 status. Ban warpers with their lame cafe wifi or whatever they are calling it now. You guys would be suprised who would support this. Ask for donations, don't try to make a profit on an old game.
    Last edited by ToiletHumor; 09-29-2012 at 04:44 AM.

Banned jigglywiggly is on a distinguished road jigglywiggly's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ToiletHumor View Post
    I disagree, jiggly. All you have to do in CA quake live is run around with lg. If the mods check the records, they'll see it. That's what most people higher tier do, just lg.
    if you play asylum in high tiered server you just get rl spammed to death. If you go outside you will have 50 grenades being spammed at your face.

You can't lg.

Luckily quarantine and campgrounds are well balanced.

you can see in the maps i played recently
    http://www.quakelive.com/#!profile/s...s/jigglywiggly

how my placing changes depending on the map
    some maps are just rl spam

Senior Member iKs is on a distinguished road iKs's Avatar
    how is LG OP again?
    learn to dodge and use it. if ure too lazy or dont want to, how is it anybodys problem?

+ Reply to Thread