+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Textures bug?

*QLuser

Textures bug?

Hello, is it possible to remove these black squares?
    I have them on different places in the map (walls and floor).

I have 2 WOlfcamQL versions and this bug is present in both of them.

Member DiEntity is on a distinguished road
    copy and paste again the toxicity pk3 from baseq3 in quakelive to baseq3 in wolfcam

*QLuser
    Thx for the advice, but it's not working for me

Senior Member Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam's Avatar
    You need all current pak*.pk3 and all map pk3s (that may include some premium ones). Maps use textures from the base paks, but also sometimes textures from other maps (best example: Tornado).

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    In other words, you need to join a Pro-spawned server and get Toxicity to download. Then you can move the pk3 as stated.

*QLuser
    I juts delete/redownloaded the map (and copy paste in wcql) and it's not working, that mean the bugued texture come from another pk3 file and I don't know wich one. :s

Thx for trying to help.

EDIT: I copy/past all my quakelive baseq3 folder in my woflcam one and it's working! thx!
    Last edited by QLuser; 09-28-2012 at 04:17 AM.

Senior Member EARTH_QUAKE is on a distinguished road
    i'm having this issues too and am somewhat stupidly rewriting every texture with the same ones found earlier in the paks e.g. pak00 and pak02. Working so far until i got to weapclip and clip...so now i'm beginning to wonder if i should delete my baseq3 and redownload? I just don't understand how my baseq3 is corrupted in the first place? Any ideas? or perhaps i'm missing a pak, this might make more sense. Anyone want to list their baseq3 paks....

Senior Member Adderall will become famous soon enough Adderall's Avatar
    what does the console say when this is going on? /condump
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/member.php?38883-sectionate

Amd 8350 - 4816.08 MHz on air
    Crosshair V
    Asus GTX660 DirectCU

Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker12 View Post
    Thank you. You're video is ok... you need a better cfg than that, and you should try using electronic songs like my movie.

Senior Member EARTH_QUAKE is on a distinguished road
    console is auto-dumped to some file i dont remember the name of anyway. But can be read from stderr.txt

I posted my error on the previous page, and QLuser will have something VERY similar but a different name. perhaps something like

Shaderforshadernum using default shader for "common/floortexture"

Other way of fixing is what i said- quakelivedec pak00-05.pk3 then find the relevent shader file (e.g. common.shader) and then ctrl f floortexture, copy this text into a new shader file and put into scripts. If you givva sheet...

+ Reply to Thread