+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Server disappears?

*Pink

Server disappears?

Hi something happened few times to me. After a duel I vote for a map and then the map load. I leave the server being sure there is now an empty server with a decent map. And few seconds later I can't find it anymore even when I change the game stats (empty/all populated / etc).
    How is it possible?
    /whine off
    Sorry for my english

Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    have you tried altering filters to any game state / empty etc ?

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Can you still join the server? There should be a join/stop button on the top right.

*Pink
    I couldn't find it in my match browser.
    I've tried all game stats filters.
    But I only saw servers with maps I don't like (in this map pool: every maps exept ztn or tox), the one I just left, a toxicity, wasen't in the list.

Member chaTzon is on a distinguished road
    yea happens to me from time to time too, only few times refreshing helps
    Im a Nab, dont hold the fire!!!

*Jinks67
    Happens to me all the time after I quit as well. It also randomly happens when freshly loading quake live, but not as often.

Senior Member iSuckz is on a distinguished road iSuckz's Avatar
    well known ql bug guys. shut down and restart is the only solution :/

+ Reply to Thread