+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Premium Tokens Give Aways ( 10 and counting )

Senior Member Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam's Avatar
    I don't work for id nor have access to any stats other than you (actually less because you know your alts :))

How is proving that you're the most active one benefiting my fellow countryman? Not to mention we all hate each other here, but you can't know that :)

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    I just want to point out that pony plays in Euro servers while I play in NA servers. The Euro CTF scene isn't as dead as NA. Therefore, finding games is MUCH easier for him. (I'm calling you avens now for ease of not writing "YMCA" 50 more times xD) What is your skillrating in CTF? How can you judge that you're better than me in CTF skill-wise when you don't have access to the numbers. We're both Gold-tiered.

*was unaware this was a "competition"*

Junior Member Intronaut is on a distinguished road
    hey dude \o im interested cheers

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by pikaluva13 View Post
    I just want to point out that pony plays in Euro servers while I play in NA servers. The Euro CTF scene isn't as dead as NA. Therefore, finding games is MUCH easier for him. (I'm calling you avens now for ease of not writing "YMCA" 50 more times xD) What is your skillrating in CTF? How can you judge that you're better than me in CTF skill-wise when you don't have access to the numbers. We're both Gold-tiered.

*was unaware this was a "competition"*
    I hit twice as much as you and limbless_pony on ctf matches /discussion. Tiers/gold/etc don't matter the slightest bit as everyone is tier4 these days and that's the maximum possible. Sadly there's no qlranks elo available for ctf.

And you are right about pony. It's way easier if there are actual public ctf matches going on at all times.
    Last edited by megaman3; 10-13-2012 at 12:05 PM.

Senior Member Asuka_ is on a distinguished road Asuka_'s Avatar
    Can i join? Im Standard account and im a CTFer

42 CTF games played the last two weeks! \o/
    Quake Live
    Asuka
    My Youtube

Senior Member HanzoHasashiSan is on a distinguished road
    Nice to see that the skill-nerd rage has plagued this threat as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tichi View Post
    Dude I love all the people with the comments about me. I do rage in the cage and stuff at staples center. We can get half naked and fight in the cage brah. Any other guys wanna watch??? Ill give you hugs after i put body oil on my body

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by YMCMB View Post
    I hit twice as much as you and limbless_pony on ctf matches /discussion. Tiers/gold/etc don't matter the slightest bit as everyone is tier4 these days and that's the maximum possible. Sadly there's no qlranks elo available for ctf.

And you are right about pony. It's way easier if there are actual public ctf matches going on at all times.
    You're probably not playing CTF correctly though. You've literally got about 500 games of CTF played combined compared to nearly 1500 for me. The game isn't about accuracy, it's about capturing flags.

(Just for the record, my CTF skillrating is 124 (I'll edit if it's changed in the past couple of days))

Member crozar is on a distinguished road
    Intronaut nominated ( waiting on idsoftware to fix transaction error as last time )
    Last edited by crozar; 10-22-2012 at 11:02 AM.

Junior Member bloody is on a distinguished road
    8.388 games played -> 7.690 ctf games played. I dont think anyone have so much ctf games played in this thread .. and yeah i love playing ctf : D

Lets go crozar
    Last edited by bloody; 10-16-2012 at 02:41 AM.

Junior Member madnads is on a distinguished road
    hi. would really appreciate a token as i play QL a lot over any other game.

+ Reply to Thread