+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Premium Tokens Give Aways ( 10 and counting )

Member crozar is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by crozar View Post
    will be choosing as soon as idsoftware fixes the problem that occurred after my 4th purchase , it keeps saying check ur detail something error everytime i try to make my 5th purchase , i have tried numerous times after 24 hour and later .... and in my bank statement it shows now more then 13 transactions have been billed but i have not received my 9 premium tokens that i was billed for since quakelive.com giving me this error " the error is check ur details " however still billed on the credit card, i have sent a support ticket im waiting for their reply.
    idsoftware still didnt reply about my issue , will update as soon as they reply

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    idsoftware still didnt reply about my issue , will update as soon as they reply
    Did you actually email them or just post it in the thread? If you didn't email, you need to or else you'll probably never get a reply.

emailed them bro and now it starting to work il do it slow this time 1 subscription a day since multiple per day makes an issue

so within the month range 10 counting will be spread in even numbers

5 more subscriptions left for this month

2 give aways this weekend ( 1 tomorrow ) & ( 1 in Sunday )

( 6 months Premium Tokens ) ;

( 5 Tokens Left for this month )....

( Tonight 1 Token will be given away .... waiting on data... )

To be Qualified u need to be an active dedicated quaker in the CTF Scene , and interested in Frenzy games such as Freezetag and all... but mostly a CTF player or a Dedicated Quaker who's passion and first game in hes interest is Quake.

This is a sponsering thread nothing to be debt with , if u got nominated then u be a hatey to me i have no problem with it since my way of life is a duty to quakelive the rest is all urz , and quakers are homicidal maniacs so be free and die hard with bane's voice and the jokers mind

Add Tokens in.
    ) SEttings > Account settings > Redeem a Member ship Token

YMCMB & pikaluva13
    you are already premium u can be upgraded to pro but i need more data for such player to be qualified , for instance , ppl who want to be pro are helping to promote the premium ctf scene by inviting people or knows ppl and kind enough to ask random standard players who got tallent to come play in premium server by u inviting them with using drayans friends command script.

a simple story 2 pro accounts after a standard game ends asks to go to premium an asks ppl who wanna follow , 3 to 5 ppl say yes , u remember names u invite they come .. u make sure u say 1min ur invite will come an refresh browser to make communication clear.

8 ppl in premium server .. keep teamsize 5 ... eventually 13 players will be in server 3 specs and game will be active longer as in more rounds and premium duration can last up to 8 hours ... i do that simple myself if i work alone in my free time but i dont wish u to sacrifice ur time for such events in ur life would be much better to know the tactics and in simple form get premium active in skimmed time sequences and within weeks or months the sequence will be shorter and shorter.
    Last edited by crozar; 10-12-2012 at 05:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Limbless_Pony View Post
    Damn, I expected some proper trolling in a thread like this.

Anyway if you really happen to be giving Prem tokens for free, I might as well take one. Heh. Ofc CTFing like a boss.
    nominated waiting on approval

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    Lets put it this way: I hope someday I can play ctf and tdm on public servers instead of being forced to play ca. For that I need a pro account.

If you have read my posts you know I really dislike public ca; I think that's the cancer of quake live and that ca isn't quake, but right now public ctf and public tdm are literally dead. Some people on my location are starting to realize that so they are trying to revive competitive ctf (and hopefully tdm too but ctf is the priority here).
    Personally I think that's not the correct approach though. Inviting people to play tournaments and such just makes the usual "talented" 10% of the community play each other, who then leave the game until the next tournament as they think the same about ca as I do but even more so therefore they don't on public servers (that are CA and nothing else). What I want is to cater the 90% left instead, the ca-only noobs, while at the same time making that 10% play regularly.
    On both cases what's necessary is reviving public ctf and on decent maps, like q3 and q2 were in their golden days, and right now that requires a pro account.

TBH I can't do much as a premium player (which btw runs out this year) to support ctf and other mods, as I can only join servers. If I had a pro account I would invite standard users and spawn public ctf servers, which for some reason makes people join a lot more than just being on a regular public premium server. I know which greasemonkey scripts are useful for that, for example invite by console (with that one you don't no need to have them in friend list) and automatic invites (someone on the friend list says "invite" and they are invited without me moving a finger), and that idling on the server is of the essence.

(1 year pro would be awesome).
    Last edited by megaman3; 10-12-2012 at 06:42 AM.

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    YMCMB & pikaluva13
    you are already premium u can be upgraded to pro but i need more data for such player to be qualified , for instance , ppl who want to be pro are helping to promote the premium ctf scene by inviting people or knows ppl and kind enough to ask random standard players who got tallent to come play in premium server by u inviting them with using drayans friends command script.

a simple story 2 pro accounts after a standard game ends asks to go to premium an asks ppl who wanna follow , 3 to 5 ppl say yes , u remember names u invite they come .. u make sure u say 1min ur invite will come an refresh browser to make communication clear.

8 ppl in premium server .. keep teamsize 5 ... eventually 13 players will be in server 3 specs and game will be active longer as in more rounds and premium duration can last up to 8 hours ... i do that simple myself if i work alone in my free time but i dont wish u to sacrifice ur time for such events in ur life would be much better to know the tactics and in simple form get premium active in skimmed time sequences and within weeks or months the sequence will be shorter and shorter.
    As I've stated before in other threads, I pretty much only play CTF on this account now (I do play an occasional FFA on another account). CA has become the most boring this in the world to me, and as such, being a tier 4 CTF player means it's already hard enough to find games. I rarely see CTF players spawning their own servers, other than the pickup players that spawn the server for themselves. These players rarely spawn the server for others, which is evident by the password on it. (This isn't really the point though)

The point is that with a Pro subscription, I'd actually be able to spawn servers for people, and since I'm actively on as much as I am (mostly just sitting idle on the home page because there's no servers that interest me) I'd be able to admin and keep the server running smoothly. Plus, I have about 400 people on my friends list, so finding people to play isn't that hard :P
    Quote Originally Posted by YMCMB View Post
    Lets put it this way: I hope someday I can play ctf and tdm on public servers instead of being forced to play ca. For that I need a pro account.

If you have read my posts you know I really dislike public ca; I think that's the cancer of quake live and that ca isn't quake, but right now public ctf and public tdm are literally dead. Some people on my location are starting to realize that so they are trying to revive competitive ctf (and hopefully tdm too but ctf is the priority here).
    Personally I think that's not the correct approach though. Inviting people to play tournaments and such just makes the usual "talented" 10% of the community play each other, who then leave the game until the next tournament as they think the same about ca as I do but even more so therefore they don't on public servers (that are CA and nothing else). What I want is to cater the 90% left instead, the ca-only noobs, while at the same time making that 10% play regularly.
    On both cases what's necessary is reviving public ctf and on decent maps, like q3 and q2 were in their golden days, and right now that requires a pro account.

TBH I can't do much as a premium player (which btw runs out this year) to support ctf and other mods, as I can only join servers. If I had a pro account I would invite standard users and spawn public ctf servers, which for some reason makes people join a lot more than just being on a regular public premium server. I know which greasemonkey scripts are useful for that, for example invite by console (with that one you don't no need to have them in friend list) and automatic invites (someone on the friend list says "invite" and they are invited without me moving a finger), and that idling on the server is of the essence.

(1 year pro would be awesome).
    Well said

Senior Member Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam has a spectacular aura about Lam's Avatar
    Limbless_Pony: 31 hours played in the last month (almost all CTF).
    YMCMB: 38 hours (almost all CA).
    pikaluva13: 5 hours played (+3 on the alt), more time on forum than in game :)

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    On my other account (avens) I have 455 ctfs total, on this one 111. You also "forgot" to mention the last 2 months and that I'm a considerably better ctf player than the other "contestants".

Considering you work for id if you are going to post stats you should do it well instead of tweaking stats to benefit your fellow countryman limbless_pony. Lets see if this post gets removed.
    Last edited by megaman3; 10-12-2012 at 11:12 AM.

+ Reply to Thread