+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 ... LastLast

Thread: Premium Tokens Give Aways ( 10 and counting )

Junior Member opcion is an unknown quantity at this point
    I would REALLY appreciate it to receive a token! thank you for this.

I'm a CTF dedicated player since 2005 (from quake 3), my old account was "savvy" here and I was a beta tester (some other dude has the nick now that I changed it). still playing a lot like the first day, even though it's hard to find a ctf match nowadays where I live, we're trying to bring them back to life with my clan here in Chile. sorry for my english.
    Last edited by opcion; 12-28-2012 at 05:02 PM.

Junior Member Lap1z is on a distinguished road
    Please man, I played quake III arena when I was 10 years old and I have 17 years old, and quakelive for 2 years and I never had the money to buy premium account :c please give me a token (: I'm really fan to you, Im from chile (:

And Im a CTF player, My clan "SMX" its a clan that playing ctf , please give me a token, I have playing ctf since 2005 in QIIIArena :c and now in quakelive :c
    Last edited by Sasparillo; 01-08-2013 at 02:56 PM.

Senior Member BuzzBlade is on a distinguished road
    I am considering going from f2p to p2p. I would use one gladly if qualified. *Cheers*

Junior Member AreOh is on a distinguished road
    Old School Quake (1) CTF player here; and now QuakeLive. Would love to receive a token.

*s3m4s
    sir Croazar IM THE homicidal maniac you need to give a token srsly

Member crozar is on a distinguished road
    since u guys are ctf players , im doing a background check from the most active CTF players combined from Europe to tell me about your games .

http://i48.tinypic.com/2ey8ll5.jpg

Junior Member Lap1z is on a distinguished road
    I played 3-4 hours CTF every day... I love ctf becouse I fell the adrenaline to the flag carrier haha please,giveme a token, I haven't money to buy becouse im 17 years old and I can't work :c
    Quote Originally Posted by crozar View Post
    since u guys are ctf players , im doing a background check from the most active CTF players combined from Europe to tell me about your games .

http://i48.tinypic.com/2ey8ll5.jpg

Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    --> dbdbaldur - was suggest earlier in this thread and is a beast.

lol at some of the ca players, saying they play ctf in here.. be careful on who you pick croz.

cheers

Member crozar is on a distinguished road
    i dont come much online now in stuttering moments by day, when i see u il pass u hes token

Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    no problem.

edit: done - hes happy x)
    Last edited by danstar; 12-29-2012 at 12:43 PM.

+ Reply to Thread