+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast

Thread: Premium Tokens Give Aways ( 10 and counting )

Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    it is important to determine someones activity + behavior.

you may not know, but i've helped plenty of people go prem and there were never any complaints nor problems. why should i let a friend down who consults me about the people who post here?

nice try of being a wise cracker tho mate, speaks for you!

Senior Member Ikaruga is on a distinguished road
    I would like to nominate dBdBaldur if it's possible. A "worthy" CTF-er, he won't disappoint.

Junior Member Muerto is on a distinguished road
    I just got my token today. Crozar, Danstar, thanks fellas. You're awesome.

Senior Member eduguy is an unknown quantity at this point
    I don't always play CTF but i am tier 2 in it. Can i still be nominated? I have never tried pro or premium before and i would like to try. How do you recieve the tokens?
    Last edited by eduguy; 12-17-2012 at 10:23 AM.

Senior Member Grandbolus is on a distinguished road
    Great gesture crozar, very appreciated.

(this is not a signup)

Quote Originally Posted by eduguy View Post
    I don't always play CTF but i am tier 2 in it. Can i still be nominated? I have never tried pro or premium before and i would like to try. How do you recieve the tokens?
    The problem is that there are not much tier2 ctf games happening sadly (not even in the EU), and you are a beginner, so you should play CA or FFA first to get more skill (or duel perhaps if you have a equally skilled friend).
    Don't get me wrong, I truly wish that you get a token, I also gave my free token to somebody because the more pro account out there, the better for the community.... but if I understand things right, this giveaway is for dedicated CTF players.

Maybe if you could organize 8-10 of your friends who also like CTF and who would regularly play CTF on your Pro spawned server...., then you could receive one perhaps... but i don't know, ask Crozar.

Senior Member eduguy is an unknown quantity at this point
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikaruga View Post
    The problem is that there are not much tier2 ctf games happening sadly (not even in the EU), and you are a beginner, so you should play CA or FFA first to get more skill (or duel perhaps if you have a equally skilled friend).
    Don't get me wrong, I truly wish that you get a token, I also gave my free token to somebody because the more pro account out there, the better for the community.... but if I understand things right, this giveaway is for dedicated CTF players.

Maybe if you could organize 8-10 of your friends who also like CTF and who would regularly play CTF on your Pro spawned server...., then you could receive one perhaps... but i don't know, ask Crozar.
    Oh ok. Well I don't have to have premium or pro to have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by eduguy View Post
    Oh ok. Well I don't have to have premium or pro to have fun.
    Add me, I'm happy to start a server for you any time (when I'm not running one already ofc). I'm also able to invite 4 others, so you can play 2v2 premium at least.

Premium servers can provide a lot tbh, you can alter settings and create a custom gameplay with a lot of fun.
    Last edited by Ikaruga; 12-17-2012 at 05:21 PM.

*killyko
    I play CTF whenever possible although there aren't many games at times and I play quake for usually a hour a day on school days and almost 4 hours on weekends or breaks

I am also a TIER 3 CTF player.

Thanks,
    Hope I get something

Just an EXTRA of why I want one,

I want one because I am an intense quake player and hate it when pro and premium players get in before me while I have to watch ads, especially when they steal my spot XD
    I also want one for the "epicness" of one :P
    I can't buy one myself because I need my own credit card for that.
    Last edited by killyko; 12-17-2012 at 05:26 PM.

Junior Member storM4President is on a distinguished road
    I want one cuz of the fact I'm the sickest CA guy this game ever dreamed off, no kidding I'm getting sick of the standard map rotation, and for the fact that I don't own a credit-card.

+ Reply to Thread