+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 350

Thread: Premium Tokens Give Aways ( 10 and counting )

  1. #151
    Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,817
    ctf > all other modes to the op

  2. #152
    Junior Member Cur5e is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by pikaluva13 View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's bad wording.
    You haven't read first post carefully, and now you are trying to explain yourself with many words.

    Quote Originally Posted by Danstar View Post
    ctf > all other modes to the op
    There is only one person who is giving tokens out for free (crozar), yet many who act like they giving tokens for free (Danstar, pikaluva13).
    If you really want to decide about who is taking token, show how dedicated you are to the game and sponsor few tokens by yourself. That will show me pikaluva13

  3. #153
    Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,817
    i dont act it, i actually am someone he consults so keep up with your raid mate =)

  4. #154
    Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    East Lansing, MI
    Posts
    6,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Cur5e View Post
    You haven't read first post carefully, and now you are trying to explain yourself with many words.



    There is only one person who is giving tokens out for free (crozar), yet many who act like they giving tokens for free (Danstar, pikaluva13).
    If you really want to decide about who is taking token, show how dedicated you are to the game and sponsor few tokens by yourself. That will show me pikaluva13
    You obviously didn't read through the thread; I've paid before for my own, but I've had to go through complicated matters to do so. Plus, I got one of the free tokens from crozar earlier.

    However, Danstar and I have talked to crozar, and we know what he's looking for.

    Also, I was explaining with facts, not assumptions.

  5. #155
    Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,817
    its funny, i'Ve known crozar for longer than cu5e is on quake, and he comes here with these assumptions without me even having said anything to him .. lol

  6. #156
    Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    East Lansing, MI
    Posts
    6,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Danstar View Post
    its funny, i'Ve known crozar for longer than cu5e is on quake, and he comes here with these assumptions without me even having said anything to him .. lol
    Yeah. He obviously didn't read through the thread where we had out long conversation either where all he mentioned was explained :P

  7. #157
    Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,817
    seeing his attitude in this thread, u can imagine how his attitude exceeds in a lively played game.

    boo-yah

  8. #158
    Junior Member Cur5e is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    29
    Quote Originally Posted by pikaluva13 View Post
    You obviously didn't read through the thread; I've paid before for my own, but I've had to go through complicated matters to do so. Plus, I got one of the free tokens from crozar earlier.
    You haven't read first post of crozar carefully, and you expect from others to read your touching story down the way the thread pikaluva13? That is the spirit!
    Btw.I have read whole thread before posting. So again your assumption is misleading you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Danstar View Post
    i dont act it, i actually am someone he consults so keep up with your raid mate =)
    Still, "someone he consults" doesn't mean you are "the one who is giving", right? The one who is paying for token is crozar. Or you want people to belive you are the one who is paying for token? If you are paying for token then you should be appreciated.
    One tip for you: checking someone profile on QL doesn't tell you how long the one is playing Quake or which mode. Don't make false assumption in the future.

    I really wish crozar start posting here, because you two only demolish reputation of his campaign. Just look how you treat standard player, who post in this thread. You both posted twice to reply. No, Danstar wrote three posts in the row, just to show how important people should think you are.

    I wonder if you (Danstar,pikaluva13) ever stand to found free tokens for someone. That would show everyone how much your talk is worth. If you do, don't expect my response to your threat. Free token isn't worth yours behavior. Even if it was for lifetime.
    You two ruin all the fun of crozar campaign. And yet, he is the one who makes the decision. So all is on it's place, like in real life.

  9. #159
    Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,817
    wall of text, after your first line i already ignored your angry rage.. but keep it coming.

    i dont talk to clueless people, waste of time and not worth it

    crozar helped many people i recommended and it helped out for the better, seeing you go haywire makes my first impression seem proper

  10. #160
    Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    East Lansing, MI
    Posts
    6,206
    Quote Originally Posted by Cur5e View Post
    You haven't read first post of crozar carefully, and you expect from others to read your touching story down the way the thread pikaluva13? That is the spirit!
    Btw.I have read whole thread before posting. So again your assumption is misleading you.
    Well since you said you did, how would you expect me to be capable of donating in the first place when it's nearly impossible for me to purchase my own...Also. Since Danstar and I *have* talked to crozar, we know that what we said about it being primarily for CTF players, and then the "obsessed" players that play any gametype. You don't really fit into the "obsessed" category according to time played.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cur5e View Post
    Still, "someone he consults" doesn't mean you are "the one who is giving", right? The one who is paying for token is crozar. Or you want people to belive you are the one who is paying for token? If you are paying for token then you should be appreciated.
    One tip for you: checking someone profile on QL doesn't tell you how long the one is playing Quake or which mode. Don't make false assumption in the future.
    The "Matches" section makes it pretty obvious. Unlike my case, you don't fit the criteria of being a CTF player. ( http://puu.sh/1qTym From the last week: 0 CTF games played, 100% FFA and Duel)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cur5e View Post
    I really wish crozar start posting here, because you two only demolish reputation of his campaign. Just look how you treat standard player, who post in this thread. You both posted twice to reply. No, Danstar wrote three posts in the row, just to show how important people should think you are.
    Wait...so we're diminishing it for pointing out people that aren't fitting the criteria, and then when they are rude in reply and we "defend" ourselves, we're at fault? Makes sense. (sarcasm). Who cares how many times we reply. I've got nearly 5000 posts on here...does that mean anything in regards to you not being a CTF player? I've also got a Mt. Dew. Does that help your argument any either? (Answer: No, it's completely off-topic)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cur5e View Post
    I wonder if you (Danstar,pikaluva13) ever stand to found free tokens for someone. That would show everyone how much your talk is worth. If you do, don't expect my response to your threat. Free token isn't worth yours behavior. Even if it was for lifetime.
    You two ruin all the fun of crozar campaign. And yet, he is the one who makes the decision. So all is on it's place, like in real life.
    When did this have anything to do with us? We were just pointing out that you're not a CTF player, but 9deuce_ is. We've only replied because you're been a jerk. However, due to that you probably wouldn't get one even if you *were* a CTF player.

    I'd love to see how you'd handle job-related disagreements. Are you just going to verbally attack your boss and try to avoid the main issue like you did here?

    (I *do* reply to people, mainly because I've got nothing better to do :P)

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts