+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast

Thread: Premium Tokens Give Aways ( 10 and counting )

Senior Member eduguy is an unknown quantity at this point
    I think the thread creator is on a break right now I think.

Senior Member sixers_ is on a distinguished road sixers_'s Avatar
    Very cool that you did/are doing this! *thumbs up*

Senior Member Susta1nz is on a distinguished road
    Damn, you must be quite rich o.O That is flippin' intense. I wish I came earlier. Sucks having to play standard maps on ctf or duel/ca. Don't get invites or anything sometimes But yeah cro is on break right now, that's a lot of pros and prems man thats amazing to look at haha xD

Member oxo_ is on a distinguished road
    I would much appreciate if u can give me some token.Its hard to make online transaction from my country.Hard core player since from doom,q1,q2,q3...

Member crozar is on a distinguished road
    i have accepted just recently some non-ctf players , i hope they start playing or realizing the fun concept of CTF.

before the end of next month their will be 10 premium and 10 pro tokens to extend the expiry date of the players who already received a token from me 4.3months ago or more.

i may approve or accept in the meantime players during this process.

Senior Member Susta1nz is on a distinguished road
    I love crozar, honestly I think he is a seriously cool guy I wish there'd be more people like him <3

Senior Member insect is on a distinguished road insect's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crozar View Post
    before the end of next month their will be 10 premium and 10 pro tokens to extend the expiry date of the players who already received a token from me 4.3months ago or more.
    So you are going to pay for them forever? It would be better to give one subscription to a person, and after the few months the player may decide to keep subscribing with his own money.

Quote Originally Posted by crozar View Post
    all dedicated quakers who have received a token and wish like to continue their happy fragging deserves for an extended token without their request for one.
    like the way we felt in the past 1998 to 2005 , the oldschool gaming memories in many games especially the quake fps gene's ... i like to give this generation this boost since they missed out megagames / quake3 / mods and all those open source aquarium world of the past . this is my 2cents thumbs up for a free world for the dedicated quakers.

Senior Member Grandbolus is on a distinguished road
    Big thanks to crozar. I will try to give back some love in the form of server spawning and invites.

il come back at 5/4/2013 , to extend all the nearly expired dedicated subscribers .

heres the the last screenshot update of the transactions.. http://i54.tinypic.com/3305kxk.jpg

+ Reply to Thread