+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26 27 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Premium Tokens Give Aways ( 10 and counting )

Senior Member Mr_Bombadil1 is on a distinguished road
    please id/zenimax just give this guy q3wcp18,

Member crozar is on a distinguished road
    what a day what a nice day , q3wcp18 is FutureCrossings m8 i hope ur from the days of Optus OSP CTF back in 2005 , i cheer for your effort , a nice post after my final posts.

i dont mention about who i add an who received tokens because i lose track about my process , i dont need to speak it out on every occasion since il be like a robot if i do an will sound funny , but 90 percent of people who posted here already received pro/premium tokens.

Member XTINA_AGUILERA is on a distinguished road
    hello I love this game and CTF is my favourite. I would appreciate it if I get nominated for a token, Im a dedicated player.

Senior Member OmeK is on a distinguished road OmeK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crozar View Post
    i dont mention about who i add an who received tokens because i lose track about my process , i dont need to speak it out on every occasion since il be like a robot if i do an will sound funny , but 90 percent of people who posted here already received pro/premium tokens.
    if you want to check if your tokens were redeemed or to who were given, just click on view my tokens in acccount settings..
    you may find some unredeemed tokens and avoid double gifts in the future, just saying...

Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OmeK View Post
    if you want to check if your tokens were redeemed or to who were given, just click on view my tokens in acccount settings..
    you may find some unredeemed tokens and avoid double gifts in the future, just saying...
    as if he doesnt know this ^^

Senior Member lowlife1 is on a distinguished road lowlife1's Avatar
    really nice idea.makes me want to do the same thing,but not in such a grand way.Watch people more than I play.Have a few in mind.Just trying to figure who deserves them the most.I wont give them to jerks.....

Junior Member exposed_ is an unknown quantity at this point
    Hey Crozar, Hope all is well Mate. My pro runs out pretty soon. -- Could I be eligible?

Over 1000 CTF games with 97% Percent Completion Rate!

Senior Member AXxXxO is on a distinguished road AXxXxO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by crozar View Post
    latest screen shot on my transactoins http://i47.tinypic.com/117v8ma.jpg

5 more days then time for my break , its been a nice run on 2012 , i have done this in the past on other account way before tokens we're available , i used to achieve a trust between players and i login to their accounts and buy / subscribe them to pro an premium , overrall was hoping to hit 100 buys , i wish i could have done it any way faster , around 45 people subscribed in the past before tokens and nearly 45 with tokens , was hoping to hit 100 , i will come back after the break and i wish that idsoftware acknowledges to my proposal in buying bulk subscriptions and spreading them to the most active players automatically , ( just a say ... maybe if i we're a jew they would accept my proposal , but just to let u know i have also subscribed ppl from israel )...

let me put this feather down for u fans , im sad that q3wcp18 wasnt introduced , thats all i can say , it was my memories , it was my joy in ctf days . and thats how i got introduced to CTF big time , all my gladtidings is for Australia , because of their active crowd in quake and its appreciation to all gametypes back from 2000 to 2007

couple of tokens will be given out now before my break, i hope those guys who have posted in the past posts read here an repost , im very bad in going backwards to recall
    ua accept me....would like to talk with you
    btw its sigur145....
    Last edited by AXxXxO; 01-21-2013 at 02:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downlink View Post
    Add A Killcam Maybe?
    Only available for COD MW3 owners!Coming soon i next update....

Member crozar is on a distinguished road
    for all the people who have received a token from me
    please read carefully...

all the people who has received a token can extend their expiry date before their 6month duration times out ... please just remind me before your token runs out by 15 days and not earlier, remind me either in friend chat or in this thread.

-
    ' from 3/2/2013 ' i will surely check forum from time to time and hop in friend chat just occasionally like 2wice or once a week depending on status...

all dedicated quakers who have received a token and wish like to continue their happy fragging deserves for an extended token without their request for one.
    Last edited by crozar; 01-23-2013 at 07:41 AM.

Junior Member grinsekatze is on a distinguished road
    thanks a lot crozar. I wish there would be more ppl like you

Thumbs up! =)

+ Reply to Thread