+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 35 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Premium Tokens Give Aways ( 10 and counting )

Member Swyfty is on a distinguished road
    I want I've started playing ql when I was 14 now I'm 16. I want this so I can duel in premium servers lol.

Member crozar is on a distinguished road
    the last 10 tokens will be given out this month and will be also a break-vacation for this thread for a couple of months ( perhaps will be back at 2/3/2013 or at 14/3/2013 or ( 24/6/2013 on summer )

3 pro tokens and 7 premium tokens

Junior Member PsiAmp is on a distinguished road
    I don't need premium, just wanted to say it is very nice of you. High five!

Junior Member Kyxapka_ is on a distinguished road
    started from q2 -> q3 -> QL

Senior Member Mr_Bombadil1 is on a distinguished road
    great stuff crozar

theirs 2 or 3 players possibly that i missed in posts 215 to 230 , i have to revise , an if u guys reading this please repost ur replies again in fresh

.... heres the last screen shot of my transactions http://i48.tinypic.com/2holg93.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by crozar View Post
    the last 10 tokens will be given out this month and will be also a break-vacation for this thread for a couple of months ( perhaps will be back at 2/3/2013 or at 14/3/2013 or ( 24/6/2013 on summer )

3 pro tokens and 7 premium tokens
    break-vacation will start from 24/1/2013

Junior Member Steffo is on a distinguished road
    nice one, crozar!
    (not applying, just wanna say i appreciate your effort)

your welcome , all quake fans appreciate this , sadly the old schoolers who will rock this boat up are all either dead or deceased from the gaming environment , but if they we're here , they would do the same impact with other methods

latest screen shot on my transactoins http://i47.tinypic.com/117v8ma.jpg

5 more days then time for my break , its been a nice run on 2012 , i have done this in the past on other account way before tokens we're available , i used to achieve a trust between players and i login to their accounts and buy / subscribe them to pro an premium , overrall was hoping to hit 100 buys , i wish i could have done it any way faster , around 45 people subscribed in the past before tokens and nearly 45 with tokens , was hoping to hit 100 , i will come back after the break and i wish that idsoftware acknowledges to my proposal in buying bulk subscriptions and spreading them to the most active players automatically , ( just a say ... maybe if i we're a jew they would accept my proposal , but just to let u know i have also subscribed ppl from israel )...

let me put this feather down for u fans , im sad that q3wcp18 wasnt introduced , thats all i can say , it was my memories , it was my joy in ctf days . and thats how i got introduced to CTF big time , all my gladtidings is for Australia , because of their active crowd in quake and its appreciation to all gametypes back from 2000 to 2007

couple of tokens will be given out now before my break, i hope those guys who have posted in the past posts read here an repost , im very bad in going backwards to recall

+ Reply to Thread