+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 35 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Premium Tokens Give Aways ( 10 and counting )

Junior Member Cur5e is an unknown quantity at this point
    What else i expected to hear from you?

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cur5e View Post
    What else i expected to hear from you?
    Who? Are you talking to Danstar or me? This is the Internet; it's not a personal conversation where we see you looking at our face to talk to us. You've got to give context for this to make any sense. (Then again, it doesn't make much sense in the first place, since it's completely vague)

Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    ahahah this is gold.. thx for the heads up pika, i dont even wanna type that much for this guy - no i dont wanna act like im the one spending money cus im not, im the one who helps a guy who asks me or recommend for the right decisions from my pov.

but when i get attacked by a random no-name i surely ask myself, what is your issue? you could have just acted straight-forward without beeing a weirdo who gets all defensive without a need cus neither of us ever attacked you in a single sentence - this concludes to you beeing a real idiot ingame but ofc thats just an assumption, very much like you fire back at us. cheers

(my last reply to you, no matter how much you spam)
    Last edited by Sasparillo; 11-16-2012 at 05:07 PM.

Well, it isn't nice for me to reply here again.
    At least others can see, what they can expect from you by posting her/his name in this thread.
    I've been called a names and a lot of false assumptions were made under my address just because i put my nick in this thread.
    I'm not sorry that i haven't humble before you two. Good luck with others.
    Good luck with your CONSULTATIONS also.

Member crozar is on a distinguished road
    or a Dedicated Quaker who's passion and first game in hes interest is Quake.
    see if u got passion u got all , as a dedicated quaker not just a dueler or a ca only player or an insta-gib only player .... dedicated quaker in that quote meant to fulfill the rest of the sentence in bigger senses and not narrow

its good to see pika understood what i meant in this sentence , sry for the bad comprehension , its quake talk

someone who mentions false assumptions, shouldn't do so about others he doesn't know, especially not trying to publically put them into some place they do not belong.

you have no clue like i stated before, and if you go on with your defensive behavior and think that's how you reach goals in life then LOL@YOU

crozar, i dont mind. I just posted here for fun.

And I don't recommend to do it for others, because all i got in return was bullying from Danstar and pikaluva13.
    I must say it ruined all the concept of this thread for me.

rofl at your profile dude.. u r selling your account? so you want to get prem and then sell it? you got to be kidding me...

now nothing surprises me at all.

http://666kb.com/i/c918upp9m788ss091.jpg
    Last edited by danstar; 11-17-2012 at 09:27 AM.

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cur5e View Post
    crozar, i dont mind. I just posted here for fun.

And I don't recommend to do it for others, because all i got in return was bullying from Danstar and pikaluva13.
    I must say it ruined all the concept of this thread for me.
    I'm sorry, but you should learn what the term "bullying" means. We clearly were on the defensive side of the conversation from the beginning. I posted that you didn't fit the criteria, being mainly a duel player, and you accused me of not reading the first post. When I clarified that crozar's wording was interpreted by you incorrectly (because I knew what he'd meant from talking to him), Danstar confirmed what I said by stating that CTF was the primary gametype he was looking for. Then, you went off-topic and basically said we shouldn't say anything unless we donated tokens ourselves (Even though it was completely off-topic and you presumed that we were deciding who got the tokens when that wasn't the case.

For example, Danstar had been originally telling crozar not to give a token to me because of my "audacity" (Read it if you didn't actually read it). However, I made valid points and crozar saw that. He messaged me elsewhere and once I showed him that I was being serious about the lack of games, he gave me a token. This shows that Danstar (and myself, consequently) aren't "choosing" who gets them, we're merely making suggestions with information that we know from looking at your profile and games played.

Afterwards, Danstar and I had a very short conversation in the thread about how you probably didn't read through the thread since what you had been saying was already answered earlier in the thread. Danstar mentioned that your attitude on here probably is similar to how you would be in-game, and therefore you could be someone who would abuse the power and kick people for winning/etc (At least that's how I over-interpreted it)

Then, you personally attacked me and stated that you thought that others wouldn't read the post (even though you did yourself, according to what you've said). You then pushed the topic under the rug and threw in that we should donate subscriptions again, as if that had anything to do with you not being a CTF player.

Then there was more clarification from me, repeating the same things I said earlier, because you're, for reasons unknown, trying to derail the thread. Then I defended Danstar and I again, and now we're to this post.

EDIT because of Danstar's post: I also saw the selling account thing, but when I asked Sync/sponge about it I got no reply (I think they were afk at the time though)

*Biggians
    Hi there. I'm an old school Quake player. I've been playing quake since I was old enough to understand how to play (Taught myself how to play Quake 2 when I was 5 :P). I played Quake 3 quite a few years ago online, mostly the freezetag servers. I'd be interested in playing some CTF games, however i'd be more interested in being able to play freezetag again, as rail freezetag with the grapple hook was my favorite game mode in Quake 3. I've only played for free so far, and I spend most of my time in FFA servers because they are usually the only ones with more than 4 players in them. I'd love a chance to see what the pro/prem servers are like, as I've been considering spending some money if it means more people to play with.

+ Reply to Thread