+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Premium Tokens Give Aways ( 10 and counting )

Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    5star thread

right on.

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    CTF community in NA or Europe? I play CTF 95% on my account (now), but it shows as CA now. However, I started with Pokemon lol. I'm already Premium though, so not really sure how that would work haha

Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pikaluva13 View Post
    CTF community in NA or Europe? I play CTF 95% on my account (now), but it shows as CA now. However, I started with Pokemon lol. I'm already Premium though, so not really sure how that would work haha

omg you actually mean it dont you?

thats seriously funny considering how many people you told to pay up.

Quote Originally Posted by Danstar View Post
    omg you actually mean it dont you?

thats seriously funny considering how many people you told to pay up.
    I already have it. I just was asking questions. I fit the criteria of playing CTF and I play other gametypes occasionally (On "Pikachu" though), so I figured I'd post and attempt to get a token. I'll buy Premium again once my current Premium runs out. I'm not really sure what the issue is with wanting free stuff...

there isn't one, but dont be wondering if your attitude shouts ahead of you - ever since pp13 update you have been a very funny poster trying to force the payment onto displeased users. so its amusing to see that you'd ask for something for free instead of granting it to someone who maybe never had prem or pro before.

Senior Member CoolMike is on a distinguished road
    The idea, I think, is to grow the community by getting fresh blood into the premium CTF scene. Once these player's tokens run out it is hoped that they had so much more fun in premium games that they consider renewing with their own funds.

Props to the OP. I don't want any tokens btw. : )

there isn't one, but dont be wondering if your attitude shouts ahead of you - ever since pp13 update you have been a very funny poster trying to force the payment onto displeased users. so its amusing to see that you'd ask for something for free instead of granting it to someone who maybe never had prem or pro before.
    If the OP specified location-wise who the accounts would go to, if they meant NA that pretty much means about 10-15 people that are the people that play in the pickups. However, they didn't, so I'm assuming anywhere.

I fit the criteria, so I'd figure I'd ask. It's not like I'm guaranteed one just because I posted. I would prefer that he gave it to Standards, but if they don't ask, it doesn't hurt to at least attempt to get one.

the audacity here is outstanding =)

Senior Member gjuro is on a distinguished road
    I might try, would like to play more ctf

the audacity here is outstanding =)
    He never said anything about it being specifically for Standard players, otherwise I'd not have said anything. I mean, if mine was upgraded to Pro then I'd have the ability to spawn servers for others, whereas at the moment I'm only able to join Premium servers. Just because you're against me getting one doesn't mean that you need to be a jerk about it. It's not like I took all the codes from him or something.

+ Reply to Thread