+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: rare breed

Senior Member Dr_Mr_Ed will become famous soon enough Dr_Mr_Ed's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by muckyman View Post
    If you ignore the guys who only play games they can win.the guys who like to team stack,the guys who whine about the map rotation,the guys who constantly spam that polish word,the guys who cry cheat,the guys who constantly callvote kick,the guys that call you noob,the guys that rage ingame and rush to the forum to complain and the guys that think quake live owes them something...it`s not a bad community.
    Yeah, but in the US, there's only a couple dozen of us....

*Earthsea
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Mr_Ed View Post
    Yeah, but in the US, there's only a couple dozen of us....
    \o/ Hell yeah!

Senior Member CeeLoGreen is on a distinguished road
    If you ignore the guys who only play games they can win.the guys who like to team stack,the guys who whine about the map rotation,the guys who constantly spam that polish word,the guys who cry cheat,the guys who constantly callvote kick,the guys that call you noob,the guys that rage ingame and rush to the forum to complain and the guys that think quake live owes them something...it`s not a bad community.
    The truth has been spoken. Muck is a modern day prophet, and speaks only words of wisdom.

*an00bis86
    So true, mucky!

Senior Member hamstang is on a distinguished road hamstang's Avatar

It is true what Mucky says there. Gotta be thick skinned for sure. But its been this way

in all the Quakes. You get used to it.

And

it`s not a bad community
    There is a great community of players, you just gotta know where to look :>

Senior Member Phlogiston will become famous soon enough Phlogiston will become famous soon enough Phlogiston's Avatar
    Vigilanteville, Moderation State, The World.
    ...didn't he miss out the exception for the plain old idiots? Or do we like them now?

Member Ohn0es is on a distinguished road
    You forgot that guy who spams "SMELL MY CHEESE" - I mean what the hell is up with that?
    Arena is full. Team size is currently set to 8.

Senior Member intheway will become famous soon enough intheway's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stownr View Post
    T3 ca on the east coast usa has some of the most entertaining games of all. Alot of down to earth, fun, cool people are there. Even the rage quitters are at least funny.
    I agree...but I've been bumped to t4 again. I need to lose a few games and get dropped back down.
    Sometimes I wonder...
    "Why is that frisbee getting bigger?"
    Then it hits me.

+ Reply to Thread