Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: rare breed

Senior Member Figgi is on a distinguished road

rare breed

It takes a rare breed to handle the quake-live community

Senior Member pnkrkr is on a distinguished road
    werd up bro

Senior Member Verletzer is on a distinguished road Verletzer's Avatar
    Have you ever wondered why pro players (excluding myself) ever post on here? The forums is where everyone vents their frustration. If you really want to see what kind of community QL has, go play Tier 3 CA in American servers.
    I'm the reason we don't have good games.

Member Yoko is on a distinguished road Yoko's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Verletzer View Post
    If you really want to see what kind of community QL has, go play Tier 3 CA in American servers.
    I can't play on US servers but i'm very interested in what I can see there? o_O
    I know that your back is your one big blind spot.

Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Figgi View Post
    It takes a rare breed to handle the quake-live community
    tell me about it

Member B4silisk is on a distinguished road B4silisk's Avatar
    Have you ever wondered why pro players (excluding myself) ever post on here? The forums is where everyone vents their frustration. If you really want to see what kind of community QL has, go play Tier 3 CA in American servers.
    Haha, I like to read what frustrated people post, specially those who said QL is dead (raythenoob) LAWL

Senior Member DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible's Avatar
    You want the Quake Live community ? You CAN'T HANDLE THE QUAKE LIVE COMMUNITY !!!

Dysfunctional, but mostly good at heart imo.
    Like to play more Freeze Tag ? Join Clan Chill. We play Freeze Tag most evenings, 7:30pm UK time onwards, with a smattering of TDM, CTF and a regular duel cup. Check our website. IRC : #clanchill on quakenet

Senior Member Limbless_Pony will become famous soon enough Limbless_Pony will become famous soon enough
    No, John, you're the demons.

Senior Member muckyman will become famous soon enough muckyman will become famous soon enough muckyman's Avatar
    If you ignore the guys who only play games they can win.the guys who like to team stack,the guys who whine about the map rotation,the guys who constantly spam that polish word,the guys who cry cheat,the guys who constantly callvote kick,the guys that call you noob,the guys that rage ingame and rush to the forum to complain and the guys that think quake live owes them something...it`s not a bad community.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Friedman
    All flying saucers are UFO`s not all UFO`s are flying saucers.

Senior Member stownr will become famous soon enough stownr's Avatar
    If you really want to see what kind of community QL has, go play Tier 3 CA in American servers.
    T3 ca on the east coast usa has some of the most entertaining games of all. Alot of down to earth, fun, cool people are there. Even the rage quitters are at least funny.

+ Reply to Thread