+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: GENESIS 1 by Regulator

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by xREGULATOR View Post
    I appreciate what you're saying but like I said I'm not trying to cater to anybody, I edit to express myself. I use games to compliment my edits rather than my edits to compliment the games. It's nothing to do with showing off the frags for me, they're just there. You might find that weird but this is my style, I edit for the sake of editing. I know alot of pro gamers etc. like their frag movies to be extremely clean, highlighting the frags. All i'm trying to say is that the edit is what it is, that's how I intended for it to be. If you enjoy it, great. If you don't, I'm sorry about that.
    So why bother publishing them then if you're only doing it for selfish reasons? Nothing against it...but what's the point then?
    If you're not doing anything for the audience, then all you're doing it is for yourself, and therefore, there's no real reason to upload it or anything.

*xREGULATOR
    You're getting it all wrong. I edit to express myself, not for myself. I'm not trying to cater to anybody, because I want people to appreciate it for what it is, that's why I publish them. It's like any other art form. You're sharing something not creating something for somebody.

*Domino
    Quote Originally Posted by ybl View Post
    absolutely never do so
    I'm saying if he was looking to entertain others. I'm not saying that it should be like that for everything.

Senior Member ybl is on a distinguished road ybl's Avatar
    this is a nice, entertaining and solid Movie, i cant follow you guys... you obviously think, he has broken some unwritten quake-movie-rules or so ^^
    just hope, no street riot is breaking out and no one getting harmed...
    CA with <16 slots is nothing.

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ybl View Post
    this is a nice, entertaining and solid Movie, i cant follow you guys... you obviously think, he has broken some unwritten quake-movie-rules or so ^^
    just hope, no street riot is breaking out and no one getting harmed...
    Well it certainly wasn't BAD...it's just not to our taste. Overedits are always hard to follow because you can't tell what's going on.

*xREGULATOR
    Id really appreciate it if you guys could tell me the command to change the enemy models I hate this green crap. Also tue fov command. Cheers

Senior Member Grandbolus is on a distinguished road
    I liked it, not all movies should be the same. Do your thing.

Member DiEntity is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by xREGULATOR View Post
    Id really appreciate it if you guys could tell me the command to change the enemy models I hate this green crap. Also tue fov command. Cheers
    cg_enemymodel
    cg_fov

long life to green keels

+ Reply to Thread