+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Opening servers for sure win

*G0G3
    Quote Originally Posted by cladinshadows View Post
    As advertising, in Europe there is one guy with ''onymation'' nickname, and he often hosts unranked servers. Pql most of the time. Mid-game shuffles if its obvious 8-0, swapping on ridiculous situations like 8vs2, almost always a referee online. If you want to learn more, just add him in QL, and also read this. I'm out.
    Sorry to contradict you dude, but today i played with a guy named Grabadodoblip who joining our server claimed he has just been kicked from the Onimation server being in the oposse team.accused for cheating - which is not true.
    The truth lies somewhere inbetween. Only demo could prove it - if so at least a warning from ID must be effected

*NoComm3nt
    Shame shame shame

Senior Member Grandbolus is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by G0G3 View Post
    Sorry to contradict you dude, but today i played with a guy named Grabadodoblip who joining our server claimed he has just been kicked from the Onimation server being in the oposse team.accused for cheating - which is not true.
    The truth lies somewhere inbetween. Only demo could prove it - if so at least a warning from ID must be effected
    Everyone makes mistakes. Ony's mistake was suspecting a cheat cause I hit him with 40LG. Now that's much more than my average but he was close to me and strafing in 1 direction. A bit quick to judge I think, and nothing more than a compliment for me.

I dont blame him, as long as he doesnt do the same with anyone having 5 seconds of glory.

His server is one of the better, as said before some pro's servers are severely abused for the sake of easy wins. Ony I believe is a good guy.

hf gl

Senior Member Verletzer is on a distinguished road Verletzer's Avatar
    Yeah I've had this problem in the past too. Apparently whenever I'm on the team opposing the team that the owner is on I get kicked. From what I hear it's because I'm just way too good. Fascists.
    I'm the reason we don't have good games.

Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    the truth is, that theres still a lot of cheaters around (mainly the banned ones on new accounts) and the benefit of having your own server is not having to play with idiots and/or cheaters - ofc not everyone is a hacker and many misjudge but if the owner has a legit reason to suspect someone then why not, he paid money for it.. although its a mess without proper anti-cheat.

best solution is to spawn PREMIUM servers not STANDARD.. as there wont be any 3 hour accounts there with 50 bans prior to the said occasion.

Junior Member onymation is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabadodoblip View Post
    Everyone makes mistakes
    That's an adequate observation. I'm sorry about it and thanks for your comprehension.

Member B4silisk is on a distinguished road B4silisk's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Danstar View Post
    best solution is to spawn PREMIUM servers not STANDARD.. as there wont be any 3 hour accounts there with 50 bans prior to the said occasion.
    True but I get satisfaction kicking those accounts, if I suspect of someone, I just use my second screen to check when their account was made. Besides, banned players that come back make it too obvious, like they want you to notice them.

Senior Member danstar will become famous soon enough danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    ur right, they are attention seekers with the lack of brainpower to begin with, despite that they cheat they are all disabled.

Senior Member FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul will become famous soon enough FlashSoul's Avatar
    It's rare to see such a beautiful thing on this forum so I want to point it out. Congratulation and thanks to Grabadodoblip and onymation. You acted like adults here and set a good example.

Senior Member gjuro is on a distinguished road
    shouldn't this guy be banned? Opening a server to ensure he wins every single match..
    http://www.quakelive.com/#!profile/matches/Q_Adrian

+ Reply to Thread