+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: hitbox and enemymodel

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Phlogiston View Post
    Aren't we supposed to be looking at the outer green cylinders to reflect the +10% size they added?
    I don't know if that's what that is. Still I'd say that keel stays inside the hit cylinder while still being large enough to shoot and this is the healthiest balance.

Senior Member Phlogiston will become famous soon enough Phlogiston will become famous soon enough Phlogiston's Avatar
    Vigilanteville, Moderation State, The World.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lorfa View Post
    I don't know if that's what that is. Still I'd say that keel stays inside the hit cylinder while still being large enough to shoot and this is the healthiest balance.
    Wellllll.....possibly you might want the bigger model so that you have that extra millisecond of warning as they come round a corner...

I play with Keel anyways as Tank's sounds annoy the hell outta me

Senior Member NEPHIREM is on a distinguished road NEPHIREM's Avatar
    cg_forceenemysound

Let's make those Keels moan! \o/

*RumTzais
    Quote Originally Posted by DCR View Post
    This topic as discussed countless times before, always eludes the actual real question: Where to shoot to hit the enemy if my ping P, enemy ping E, and my movement speed Z, enemy movement speed Y, with X weapon and which height you're atm or the enemy, enemy/you jumping or not. Then consider speed of weapon firing, ie rockets travel speed, or if instant, the unlagged netcode, what's the margin for error with unstable ping. It's quite a few things to consider.
    It is entirely pointless to discuss where to shoot to hit enemy that stands still.
    ahahhahaha nice

+ Reply to Thread