+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Site Update - September 15, 2012

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    QLDP was fixed, thanks a bunch.

Senior Member Yakumo has a spectacular aura about Yakumo has a spectacular aura about Yakumo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BushidoBryan View Post
    Does it work with Windows 8 yet?
    It works just fine in windows 8.
    Metro IE can't use plugins, so use desktop IE, Firefox or Chrome.

Just like all previous versions of windows you HAVE to get graphics card drivers from your manufacturer or you don't get a full openGL ICD.

Anyone on Nvidia or ATI graphics should be fine.

Early Intel HD (core i5 first gen and earlier) owners get particularly shafted by Intel, as intel are saying they won't release drivers other than the ones on windows update for it. And those ones DO NOT have an OpenGL support unlike their win7 drivers.
    Some have hacked the beta Intel win8 install inf for the intel HD 3000/2000 and 4000/2500 and got it to work though, Intel are just being lazy / trying to force upgrades.

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Yak, any idea how to set usb polling rate in windows 8? Some guy was asking about it on the forum somewhere.

*drugzor
    BUG LIVE ffs cant even test new mouse due to bugs
    Last edited by SyncError; 09-20-2012 at 08:18 AM. Reason: Inappropriate Language

*robert86
    Quake Live Beta was more interesting then now... because it was FREE

Shout of the devil!

Member Tacho66 is on a distinguished road
    Hi, and when are you going to fix lookdown bug in system windows 7 64 bits newest firefox?.
    Thanks.

*smackahontas
    Quote Originally Posted by dumbrella View Post
    im on a fresh install of win7 64bit just installed tonight, and i was playing before the update and after.... i dont know if its me but it definitely seems to stall when loading a game and quitting a game now. before it would immediately go in game and show the authentication screen then load the game... now it seems to give me a grey screen and takes a few seconds to get in game. sometimes quitting a game completely freezes my firefox.
    i have the same problem with firefox and win7 64bit: grey screen that delays connects and freezed screen after pressing "leave match". but i think it was the update before this one, that brought us this new feature.

Producer SyncError will become famous soon enough SyncError will become famous soon enough SyncError's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SyncError View Post
    • Duplicate maps should no longer appear in the post-match voting options on pro servers.
    Quote Originally Posted by muckyman View Post
    It`s still happening...
    A portion of our code was not fully implemented. sponge applied the remainder of the update late Tuesday evening and everything seems to be corrected now.

Senior Member muckyman will become famous soon enough muckyman will become famous soon enough muckyman's Avatar

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by SyncError View Post
    A portion of our code was not fully implemented. sponge applied the remainder of the update late Tuesday evening and everything seems to be corrected now.
    Yes it`s all working properly now,thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Friedman
    All flying saucers are UFO`s not all UFO`s are flying saucers.

+ Reply to Thread