Site Update - September 15, 2012
Tonight we have applied a small follow-up update to address some immediate issues noted in our most recent update.
- Resolved an issue that would cause the HTTPS -> HTTP redirection in Account Settings to not redirect.
- The server will no longer attempt to choose 'Default' as the winning map, when no votes are cast during the voting period and one of the available map choices were 'default'.
- Statistics tab data will no longer be missing from Premium Team Game Scoreboards.
- Duplicate maps should no longer appear in the post-match voting options on pro servers.
- Resolved an issue that could cause some maps in a Start-a-Match map pool to not appear as post-match voting options.
- Post-match arena options are now affected by pre-game 'callvote teamsize' votes. (Ex: teamsize 2 will get you evolution, teamsize 8 will get you coldwar)
Last edited by SyncError; 09-15-2012 at 12:07 AM.