Site Update - September 15, 2012
Tonight we have applied a small follow-up update to address some immediate issues noted in our most recent update.
- Resolved an issue that would cause the HTTPS -> HTTP redirection in Account Settings to not redirect.
- The server will no longer attempt to choose 'Default' as the winning map, when no votes are cast during the voting period and one of the available map choices were 'default'.
- Statistics tab data will no longer be missing from Premium Team Game Scoreboards.
- Duplicate maps should no longer appear in the post-match voting options on pro servers.
- Resolved an issue that could cause some maps in a Start-a-Match map pool to not appear as post-match voting options.
- Post-match arena options are now affected by pre-game 'callvote teamsize' votes. (Ex: teamsize 2 will get you evolution, teamsize 8 will get you coldwar)
Last edited by SyncError; 09-15-2012 at 12:07 AM.
"Post-match arena options are now affected by pre-game callvote teamsize votes. (Ex: teamsize 2 will get you evolution, teamsize 8 will get you coldwar)"
WHOO!!! Not that I've personally had any issues with that. I've just heard a lot of complaints about that.
Latest update seems to have broken Quake Live Demo Player. I know it isn't official, but it was fixed before when it broke a few updates ago.
is it just me or you did 2 updates in a week? :O
missing furiousheights, concrete palace and silence after the update...
i have uninstalled the plugin and wiped the baseq3 map from scratch twice but the maps wont comeback...
They are not part of this months Standard map pool: http://www.quakelive.com/forum/showt...ndard-Rotation
Originally Posted by pface
It`s still happening...
Originally Posted by SyncError
Originally Posted by Stanton Friedman
Does it work with Windows 8 yet?
It works just fine in windows 8.
Originally Posted by BushidoBryan
Metro IE can't use plugins, so use desktop IE, Firefox or Chrome.
Just like all previous versions of windows you HAVE to get graphics card drivers from your manufacturer or you don't get a full openGL ICD.
Anyone on Nvidia or ATI graphics should be fine.
Early Intel HD (core i5 first gen and earlier) owners get particularly shafted by Intel, as intel are saying they won't release drivers other than the ones on windows update for it. And those ones DO NOT have an OpenGL support unlike their win7 drivers.
Some have hacked the beta Intel win8 install inf for the intel HD 3000/2000 and 4000/2500 and got it to work though, Intel are just being lazy / trying to force upgrades.