+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Site Update - September 15, 2012

Producer SyncError will become famous soon enough SyncError will become famous soon enough SyncError's Avatar

Site Update - September 15, 2012

Tonight we have applied a small follow-up update to address some immediate issues noted in our most recent update.

Web Changes:
    • Resolved an issue that would cause the HTTPS -> HTTP redirection in Account Settings to not redirect.

Game Changes:
    • The server will no longer attempt to choose 'Default' as the winning map, when no votes are cast during the voting period and one of the available map choices were 'default'.
    • Statistics tab data will no longer be missing from Premium Team Game Scoreboards.
    • Duplicate maps should no longer appear in the post-match voting options on pro servers.
    • Resolved an issue that could cause some maps in a Start-a-Match map pool to not appear as post-match voting options.
    • Post-match arena options are now affected by pre-game 'callvote teamsize' votes. (Ex: teamsize 2 will get you evolution, teamsize 8 will get you coldwar)
    Last edited by SyncError; 09-15-2012 at 12:07 AM.

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    "Post-match arena options are now affected by pre-game callvote teamsize votes. (Ex: teamsize 2 will get you evolution, teamsize 8 will get you coldwar)"

WHOO!!! Not that I've personally had any issues with that. I've just heard a lot of complaints about that.

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Latest update seems to have broken Quake Live Demo Player. I know it isn't official, but it was fixed before when it broke a few updates ago.

Senior Member iKs is on a distinguished road iKs's Avatar
    is it just me or you did 2 updates in a week? :O

*pface
    missing furiousheights, concrete palace and silence after the update...
    i have uninstalled the plugin and wiped the baseq3 map from scratch twice but the maps wont comeback...

Senior Member Yakumo has a spectacular aura about Yakumo has a spectacular aura about Yakumo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pface View Post
    missing furiousheights, concrete palace and silence after the update...
    i have uninstalled the plugin and wiped the baseq3 map from scratch twice but the maps wont comeback...
    They are not part of this months Standard map pool: http://www.quakelive.com/forum/showt...ndard-Rotation

Senior Member DragQueen is on a distinguished road
    I am shocked!

Senior Member Yakumo has a spectacular aura about Yakumo has a spectacular aura about Yakumo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pface View Post
    thx for the answer i not wanted to hear, so thats it then! QL decides what i "want" to play...
    It's a subscriber game, which happens to have a large portion of it available free.
    If you want the game to continue to exist.
    If you want to play whatever parts of it you want when you want.
    Subscribe.

Nothing is trying to tell you what you want though.

Junior Member Whips is on a distinguished road
    I call it communism.
    QL was completely free in the beginning.
    Now it's "free" account gets more and more restricted as time goes on.
    Desperate for money? or desperate to make people quit?

Senior Member muckyman will become famous soon enough muckyman will become famous soon enough muckyman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SyncError View Post
    • Duplicate maps should no longer appear in the post-match voting options on pro servers.
    It`s still happening...
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Friedman
    All flying saucers are UFO`s not all UFO`s are flying saucers.

+ Reply to Thread