+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Site Update - September 11, 2012

Junior Member cia_ran_9_11 is on a distinguished road
    No wonder the dropped due to inactivity bug is still around, look at all the responders here who pretend it's no big deal (which is easier to do that DEALING with a problem). And by the way pikaluva13, chatting doesn't seem to prevent being dropped due to this bug, while waiting for a match to end after you die, only doing something with the mouse seems to successfully tell the server you're still "active" (as you sit there waiting for the round to end). But let's continue to pretend like an obvious bug that could be easily fixed, is no big deal. Let's pretend like I'm being unreasonable so we can avoid dealing with the issue. Good grief. You're correct pikaluva, whether a person dies a lot in a match (which is all of us so COME ON) truly IS irrelevant. Stop sidestepping the problem, and casting dispersions upon me the speaker, and let's get this simple bug FIXED by getting it in front of the right faces. Merely adding 5 measly seconds to the "dropped due to inactivity" function would solve this. We're not asking the moon here dude (and no it's not just me who has experienced this bug, I've seen many MANY people "dropped due to inactivity" merely as we were waiting for a round to end that went long, usually when it ends in a draw). This is a clan arena issue, so people who play exclusive clan arena or tons of clan arena are going to notice this bug.
    Last edited by cia_ran_9_11; 09-11-2012 at 03:52 PM.

Junior Member WaltWhitman is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by cia_ran_9_11 View Post
    No wonder the dropped due to inactivity bug is still around, look at all the responders here who pretend it's no big deal (which is easier to do that DEALING with a problem). And by the way, chatting doesn't seem to prevent being dropped while waiting for a match to end, only doing something with the mouse. But let's continue to pretend like an obvious bug that could be easily fixed, is no big deal. Let's pretend like I'm being unreasonable so we can avoid dealing with the issue. Good grief.
    I don't even know what you mean and I played this game for more than a year (50/50 ca/duel). Only way I time out once in a while is by literally being AFK.

Senior Member OmeK is on a distinguished road OmeK's Avatar

Thumbs up

nice job done, keep like this.

Banned BONFIRE is an unknown quantity at this point
    always nice to see id clean up bugs they made when they remade maps that was already made for them. so nice. nothing big, wish they'd do it to the rest of the maps too especially the old ones where bugs has been known since before it went out of beta.

Senior Member AXxXxO is on a distinguished road AXxXxO's Avatar
    Nice update as always and have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Downlink View Post
    Add A Killcam Maybe?
    Only available for COD MW3 owners!Coming soon i next update....

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cia_ran_9_11 View Post
    No wonder the dropped due to inactivity bug is still around, look at all the responders here who pretend it's no big deal (which is easier to do that DEALING with a problem). And by the way pikaluva13, chatting doesn't seem to prevent being dropped due to this bug, while waiting for a match to end after you die, only doing something with the mouse seems to successfully tell the server you're still "active" (as you sit there waiting for the round to end). But let's continue to pretend like an obvious bug that could be easily fixed, is no big deal. Let's pretend like I'm being unreasonable so we can avoid dealing with the issue. Good grief. You're correct pikaluva, whether a person dies a lot in a match (which is all of us so COME ON) truly IS irrelevant. Stop sidestepping the problem, and casting dispersions upon me the speaker, and let's get this simple bug FIXED by getting it in front of the right faces. Merely adding 5 measly seconds to the "dropped due to inactivity" function would solve this. We're not asking the moon here dude (and no it's not just me who has experienced this bug, I've seen many MANY people "dropped due to inactivity" merely as we were waiting for a round to end that went long, usually when it ends in a draw). This is a clan arena issue, so people who play exclusive clan arena or tons of clan arena are going to notice this bug.
    Well if you die a lot and are sitting there for a long time then you'd have the problem. However, I'm almost positive that by talking you won't get kicked for inactivity...as talking *is* activity. Also unrelated to the issue, but please use paragraphs next time. WALLOFTEXT is difficult to read.
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltWhitman View Post
    I don't even know what you mean and I played this game for more than a year (50/50 ca/duel). Only way I time out once in a while is by literally being AFK.
    Yup.

Member YourOlympicHer0 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by SyncError View Post
    Today's update introduces the ability to purchase subscriptions in one, three, and six month increments,
    Getting desperate, I see.

Senior Member drunkenFooL is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by YourOlympicHer0 View Post
    Getting desperate, I see.
    huh? get ur eyes checked.

everyone else sees flexibility / various price options.

something almost every business offers - to get as much business as possible - cuz this is a business.

Junior Member ftlklr is on a distinguished road

Quake Live in Brazil

Hey admins.

As a brazilian, I'd like to ask what are we supposed to do in order to quake live be implemented in our country. Could you please give me that info?

Best regards.

Junior Member Vygas is on a distinguished road
    SILENCE MAP
    still 1 more crate texture is missaligned...

+ Reply to Thread