Played CTF for a while and want to take it to the next level? Got a CTF clan and nobody to play against? Then you're in luck - House of Quake are starting our 4th season of Capture the Flag 4v4. Signups opened on Sunday and will remain open until the Sunday 16th (two weeks).

Last season 34 teams from across Europe entered, you can see the results here.

How is HoQ CTF 4v4 organized?
Teams enter and are separated in to skill-matched divisions. They then play every other team in their division, one game per week with each game being a best-of-3 maps. The team with the most points at the end of the season wins their division.

What if I don't have a team?
Post a reply here, on esreality.com, or check out the Clan Recruitment section of the Quake Live Forums. Teams of all skill levels are welcome.

Can I enter if I'm not in Europe?
You can, but all games will be played on European servers. If we get enough interest from NA players we can set up a division just for them.

How do I sign up?
Your team members need to make accounts on houseofquake.com and one of you (your clan leader) should make a team, add your players and assign them to a squad. Once this is done the clan owner can visit this link to sign up for CTF 4v4.

Any problems? Reply here or visit us on IRC (learn more about IRC community here). Good luck!