+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: September 2012 Standard Rotation

*ascarids
    Hey,

What about such map as Last fortress(cpm14)? Are u gona add? It's very good map for freezetag, tdm, ca.

Quote Originally Posted by pikaluva13 View Post
    If they just bought a Pro subscription they wouldn't have to worry about it ever again for a whole year.
    I do have a pro subscription since day 0, but no casual player will ever go for pro, and there is not enough premium/pro players to fill servers as they used to be. Available games decreased dramatically, I sometimes can't get a decent game a whole evening.

So I am pro and I am complaining. I don't mind the rotation, I do mind the poor choice made, at least they should keep a decent pool for every mode. Random isn't an option. And how can they hope to hook new players by offering crap maps as test ?

I would be interested in getting some stats about the efficiency of the new system in terms of subscriptions...
    French Frag Factory - Quake, news & trolls since 1998

*Fl1
    ***, all maps now are really bad ! go back campground and others. Don't force client to pay for this game. Now -50% players... Nice :-(

Junior Member Blaqua is on a distinguished road
    spacecamp is the worst map ever. I suggest every1 to not use quakelive anymore, INSTALL regular Q3 from cd. And we can play what ever we want.
    Last edited by SyncError; 09-06-2012 at 10:03 PM. Reason: Circumventing Language Filter

*projero1
    This game has become commercial

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by projero1 View Post
    This game has become commercial
    Just like any other videogame and human activity?

*PINGALITY
    bring back old map & vote
    Last edited by SyncError; 09-06-2012 at 10:02 PM.

*Celzus
    Quote Originally Posted by Yodocq View Post
    My success as far was with outsmarting and outmanouvering opponents.With Pro players(and Premium too of over 20% of acc) this strategy is not working.But this new rotation of maps seems ok,except that chosing just from 3 arenas feels bit poor.
    you mean you won fights by shooting people in the back who were already engaged? mad smart sk1llz bro.
    Last edited by SyncError; 09-06-2012 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Moderated content

Junior Member Yodocq is on a distinguished road Yodocq's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Celzus View Post
    you mean you won fights by shoot people in the back who were already engaged? mad smart sk1llz bro.
    Well you got it wrong.It's hard to explain but sometimes is possible surprise.Perhaps you do it that way,so you judge me after yourself.
    Last edited by SyncError; 09-06-2012 at 10:00 PM. Reason: Moderated content

Member Holy_Alcoholik is on a distinguished road
    i want to say just one thing
    lol at cold war

+ Reply to Thread