+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15

Thread: September 2012 Standard Rotation

Junior Member buyukbang is on a distinguished road
    Completely agree on that. QL Analists/Developers should find a quick solution not to lose QL crowd. Because we need opponents to play with, we can't play against our "pro subscriptions".

Quote Originally Posted by NastyTime View Post
    I'm SpaceCTF player and this is my second pro subscription. Since 3rd of September 2012. there is almost noonne to play with that map and I'm starting to experience my subscription is more and more worthless. Before this map pool my server was filled in several minutes to the maximum number of team slots and in night hours 16 player slots were not enough to host everyone who would like to join. Now, I can enjoy private quiet server with max 4 players if I wait an hour or so including all invites. SpaceCTF should be excluded from map pool because such players are like subculture of QUAKELIVE. This is my opinion and probably the key to hold on great amount of players. Cheers!

Junior Member kelyar is on a distinguished road
    space camp sucks.
    give me back my campgrounds!

Junior Member 13lastr is on a distinguished road
    The map rotation right now is horrible and what happened with map voting? Belive me...change back!!!

*robert86
    What they have done? There is no Campgrounds, Asylum, Overkill, Hells Gate, Hells Gate Redux... No map call vote... Everything Premium. For free accounts left crap.

That game became a <kaka> :P

If nothing will change, probably i will remove account... There no way to loose my time.
    Last edited by robert86; 09-16-2012 at 05:22 AM.

*Ztan
    *** is it? ql want that the CA players leave this community and back to q3? well if in the next mounth gonna be the same situation like it is now, i think many ppl will really think about /quit this place.
    about buy premiun/pro accaunt, just wonder why we cant pay once for the whole period? if were a such option me and many my friends could buy it but not for one year.
    ps /had a pro acc but wont buy it once again with such "great" support from id.

Banned TheMuffinMan86 will become famous soon enough TheMuffinMan86's Avatar
    In one of the recent updates a 'weapons stay' option was added but it's not in the start-a-match options (at least not in the demo) and I can't find any cvar related to it (eg: there's no g_weaponsstay). So how does one try it out?

Web Programmer sponge will become famous soon enough sponge will become famous soon enough sponge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMuffinMan86 View Post
    In one of the recent updates a 'weapons stay' option was added but it's not in the start-a-match options (at least not in the demo) and I can't find any cvar related to it (eg: there's no g_weaponsstay). So how does one try it out?
    I believe you just set weapon respawn time to 0.

Junior Member MaJiN is on a distinguished road
    you have done well to remove the DM6 .... broke the balls!

dm6 sucks

Junior Member 3iCk3_CaL3 is on a distinguished road
    you can't give us more maps when there are thousands of applicable map options,

and you guys (developers) respond with constricting our map pool further?

http://lvlworld.com/#c=m8&i=2183&d=2...m=All&p=review

http://lvlworld.com/#c=m1&i=218&d=27...w&q=meat%20pak

i'm sure if you spent your time contacting the map authors and refining amazing maps instead of forcing us to play bad rotations,

you would enjoy your jobs and we would enjoy playing more.. do you not want us playing?

- wickedcalm

+ Reply to Thread