+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast

Thread: September 2012 Standard Rotation

Junior Member blower is on a distinguished road blower's Avatar
    This is a bad thing. I want to play in the space ctf...

Junior Member kartoon is an unknown quantity at this point
    Why are all the ca servers empty now? This is all I play, there were a lot of people before. (Not whining just making observation, I can't even find a game now.)

Junior Member nomadik is on a distinguished road
    I assume the admins have statistics on how this update has affected activity. I'd love to see them.

at least we will quickly see if they want to keep the game up or to shut it down.

come on id, admit it was wrong and bring some decent public servers back making people wanting to play and then pay. And find out a smart way to promote subscriptions. Deceiving players isn't a solution.

Oh wait...
    French Frag Factory - Quake, news & trolls since 1998

Senior Member T1E is on a distinguished road T1E's Avatar
    with dm6 and overkill gone from the standard pool, I get OK premium CA games daily, wasn't like that last month

Junior Member stary_wilq is on a distinguished road
    Finally! A month with no campgrounds! You've made some really good decissions lately - no vote for maps of choice, a rotation to allow players to get to know new maps - no map whoring anymore!

Junior Member Tinkuuu is on a distinguished road
    new arenas - I like that. Can someone PM me with instructions how I can participate in new arenas design ?

Junior Member BlackNaag is on a distinguished road
    Leave some standard ones and rotate only additional! What the hell? The game is dead now
    Last edited by SyncError; 09-10-2012 at 07:51 AM. Reason: Circumventing Language Filter

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinkuuu View Post
    new arenas - I like that. Can someone PM me with instructions how I can participate in new arenas design ?
    Nope, since PMing is disabled on this forum. You can search for it on the forum though.

Junior Member buyukbang is on a distinguished road
    Very disappointed about the rotation decision. No spacecft, no campgorund then no joy for me. I'm a standart player, I can upgrade to the Pro happily, but the number of players seems decreased on the maps. Really bad decision.

+ Reply to Thread