+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: September 2012 Standard Rotation

Banned BONFIRE is an unknown quantity at this point
    Avaragely now, theres more populated CA servers in q3 atm, than there is in ql. Just saying =)

Senior Member megaman3 is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by BONFIRE View Post
    Avaragely now, theres more populated CA servers in q3 atm, than there is in ql. Just saying =)
    Such **. There are exactly 4 ra3 servers worldwide, 2 with a mismatched version that no one plays and the other 2 are unused anyway.

*cooli0
    why does it affect my pro account ? What a stupid update...
    Last edited by SyncError; 09-08-2012 at 08:57 AM.

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cooli0 View Post
    why does it affect my pro account ? What a stupid update...
    It doesn't. It's only stupid to you because you're too lazy to spawn a server and invite people or wait for people to join. (Presumably)
    Last edited by SyncError; 09-08-2012 at 08:57 AM.

Junior Member flamb0yant is on a distinguished road
    *** is wrong with you ql team, this game was for me chill after work, and now when i'm going online and i'm only pissed off. No callvotes, poor maps pool etc. Yes i'm playing CA on campgrounds, asylum and other popular maps and so what? this no lifes who's saying yes it's good now, rest from campgrounds and have time for playing 24/7 but not me and I know other players have same problems. If you can't play on favorite maps you have no fun, simply. Not everyone have time for learn maps from the begging, so playing here loses its sense. Goodbye sweet prince, I hope one day you rise up again.
    Last edited by SyncError; 09-08-2012 at 09:00 AM. Reason: Inappropriate Language

Junior Member Zeex is on a distinguished road
    No campgrounds == No CA

Junior Member Zeex is on a distinguished road
    But removal of callvote map is even worse than lack of campgrounds

Junior Member JohnCoffy is on a distinguished road JohnCoffy's Avatar
    ID Team - if you dont want to lose potential subscribers, you should fix this silly map pool thing asap, I don`t believe that no one in your whole team didnt say - Guys, this wont end good - lets do it in different way.

Ok....15 maps for 30 days - you really think that this is enough? I`m not even talking about things like - map is not suitable for specific game type - who puts CTF map for FFA? Generally idea is not bad - only period for map pool is too big - reduce it to 2 weeks - then it wont be so annoying - but play 7-8 maps for a month is way too much (special ZTN lovers are not counted)...

P.S. I`m subscribed to PRO - show me how to fill up 16 slot premium FFA server and I wont post anything more about this.
    P.P.S. Or increase number of players that I can invite....
    I`m back in quake after very long break.....

Senior Member jayP is on a distinguished road jayP's Avatar
    I hate the current CTF rotation, but I'll be in my glory when its Ironworks/troubled waters month \o/

Senior Member EmeraldTiger is on a distinguished road EmeraldTiger's Avatar
    Just played a few FFA games... everyone makes way too big of a deal out of Campgrounds being gone. I played Cold War and it is an excellent map for complex, huge FFA brawls and has wise item placement that gives each area it's own weight and allowing for strategic fights - the geometry supplements the gameplay substantially. Dies Irae is also an awesome arena that has fun gimmicks like the floorplate button that lets you grab the GA - although I do admit the teleporter exit near RG is a bit campy. Overlord is also one to check out now that it's Standard and you can actually hassle more players on it than you could in premium, which was one of the main complaints about it.
    Last edited by EmeraldTiger; 09-07-2012 at 09:57 PM.
    Dont have had English lessons on school ?
    You dont understand word i just word do you?
    - Draven of LowLandLions

Check out my blog, EmeraldProductions:
    http://emeraldproductions.weebly.com/

+ Reply to Thread