+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: September 2012 Standard Rotation

Junior Member bezkoh83 is on a distinguished road
    pretty gutted about space ctf and campgrounds, but i'll give these maps a go, i already like sorrow and hells gate thay are ace

Junior Member Slu is on a distinguished road
    1st post on here in god knows how long...

looks like you cant wait to kill this game off.... first the voting system and now take away the most played maps...

ive paid for premium, sad thing is hardly anyone plays on prem servers and as a result we all end up on standard pubs, relegated to this ridiculous map pool.

*Claps*
    Last edited by SyncError; 09-03-2012 at 02:52 PM.

Banned Svensland is on a distinguished road
    After this month you will say the same about Trinity, what you are saying now to Campgrounds.
    Seriously, if you want to force ppl to pay for playing Quake, then think of a possibility that won't affect actual paying gamers. I don't know, something like free players can only play 1h per day. Be creative. Limiting Pro Subscribers in their possibilitys enjoying a fine game isn't creativ at all. I'm pretty pissed about this system and as long as you are holding this up, I personally won't extend my Pro Subscription, when it's running out.

Oh, and don't come with the standard argument "invite your friends". I dont want to be forced to build up a list with names of ppl I dont even know. And then I shall call them "friends"? Get off! Quake isn't Facebook and that's good (I don't have Facebook and never will).
    Last edited by Svensland; 09-03-2012 at 01:59 PM.

*Fangs

haha

^ owntttttttttttt

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Svensland View Post
    After this month you will say the same about Trinity, what you are saying now to Campgrounds.
    Seriously, if you want to force ppl to pay for playing Quake, then think of a possibility that won't affect actual paying gamers. I don't know, something like free players can only play 1h per day. Be creative. Limiting Pro Subscribers in their possibilitys enjoying a fine game isn't creativ at all. I'm pretty pissed about this system and as long as you are holding this up, I personally won't extend my Pro Subscription, when it's running out.

Oh, and don't come with the standard argument "invite your friends". I dont want to be forced to build up a list with names of ppl I dont even know. And then I shall call them "friends"? Get off! Quake isn't Facebook and that's good (I don't have Facebook and never will).
    So basically: You have no friends and won't invite the 7 that you've got. Just because you add people doesn't mean that you have to play with them all the time. It's just a good thing to add people that play the same gametype as you in locations near you so that you can get into more games.

Senior Member Shelby is on a distinguished road
    Just a quick note, theres currently 16 premium EU CA servers with at least 1 person in as i write this. (Possibly more in the lower tiers, i cant see those).
    So i would say there probably is enough subscribers to be playing that mode, if they all stopped using standard servers.

Junior Member BoLyDuDe is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby View Post
    Finally a rest from campgrounds, thank you very much.
    Too rite campgrounds sucks anyway!

Senior Member AXxXxO is on a distinguished road AXxXxO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by insect View Post
    skyward with pwl or normal is way better to me than space ctf

btw finally no dm6 yey!
    Quote Originally Posted by Downlink View Post
    Add A Killcam Maybe?
    Only available for COD MW3 owners!Coming soon i next update....

Senior Member AXxXxO is on a distinguished road AXxXxO's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shelby View Post
    Just a quick note, theres currently 16 premium EU CA servers with at least 1 person in as i write this. (Possibly more in the lower tiers, i cant see those).
    So i would say there probably is enough subscribers to be playing that mode, if they all stopped using standard servers.
    Well my list is showing about 80% of games on prem server in ca and also main page(all gametypes is all premium except few ictfs)....
    Quote Originally Posted by Downlink View Post
    Add A Killcam Maybe?
    Only available for COD MW3 owners!Coming soon i next update....

Junior Member the_feeth is on a distinguished road
    I am actually happy with the map rotation thing, it forces people to play different maps. Finally I can play skyward, it's sooooooo much better then space CTF.
    When you actually learn these unknown maps you realize there are much better ones than the boring dm6 and ztn.

I remember back when I played Q2, 90% of people played just one map. Back then I really wished q2dm1 had been removed.

+ Reply to Thread