+ Reply to Thread

Thread: comp?

Junior Member AMCRarity is on a distinguished road

comp?

Hi, I have a history in competitive gaming, and I was wondering how to get into competitive quake, as the game is growing on me.

Senior Member Adderall will become famous soon enough Adderall's Avatar
    going back to 90s and play quake 3 thats it
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/member.php?38883-sectionate

Amd 8350 - 4816.08 MHz on air
    Crosshair V
    Asus GTX660 DirectCU

Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker12 View Post
    Thank you. You're video is ok... you need a better cfg than that, and you should try using electronic songs like my movie.

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AMCRarity View Post
    Hi, I have a history in competitive gaming, and I was wondering how to get into competitive quake, as the game is growing on me.
    Study the games of the top players and follow events.

Systematically memorize what needs to be memorized and consistently solve problems during practice.

Senior Member Limbless_Pony will become famous soon enough Limbless_Pony will become famous soon enough
    Quote Originally Posted by AMCRarity View Post
    how to get into competitive quake
    Via IRC mostly, because of:
    - pickup channels
    - any event popular enough to be streamed is bound to be announced on one or more of the crowded channels (#quakelive, #leveluptv, #HoQleagues etc.)
    - finding a competetive clan is much easier (see pickups)

Also get better, noone needs a base def that can't understand why telling the team where EFC is = good idea. (happened to me half an hour ago...)

Producer SyncError will become famous soon enough SyncError will become famous soon enough SyncError's Avatar
    Find news on competitions in the Official Competition forum, on our Twitter and Facebook feeds, and on community sites such as ESReality.

Senior Member DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible has a spectacular aura about DocPossible's Avatar
    If you're North American have a look at the TargetQuake cup :

http://cyber-sports.net/event/targetquake-hektik

EU, then FaceIt are running their Zotac Sunday Duel cup replacement :

http://www.esreality.com/post/231910...ptember-23-on/
    Like to play more Freeze Tag ? Join Clan Chill. We play Freeze Tag most evenings, 7:30pm UK time onwards, with a smattering of TDM, CTF and a regular duel cup. Check our website. IRC : #clanchill on quakenet

+ Reply to Thread