View Poll Results: Do you like WolfcamQL?

Voters
745. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Like WolfcamQL

693 93.02%
  • I Dislike WolfcamQL

52 6.98%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 161 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 ... LastLast

Thread: WolfcamQL :D

Member dulu is on a distinguished road
    ok, im fixed it. I was downloaded "metaltech" mod.

ok, now i have a biiiiig ****** problem ;((

i have file "zzz-chat-baloon.pk3"
    this file worked yesterday
    and now... doesn`t work on any version of wolfcam... i reinstaled wolfcam, nothing...
    ***??

im used "shaderoverride" folder....my three problems are fixed... (im a noob ;P)
    Last edited by dulu; 01-14-2012 at 12:23 PM.

new problem.... when anyone use plasmagun and shoot, my wolfcam have a lag and die.. (version 8.5, 7.4 is good)

Senior Member KittenIgnition is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by dulu View Post
    new problem.... when anyone use plasmagun and shoot, my wolfcam have a lag and die.. (version 8.5, 7.4 is good)
    When the game crashes, a text document called "stderr.txt" is created in your base folder (C:\wolfcamql). Look for an error, or just near the end, and see if you can find anything.

Member sinthesis is on a distinguished road
    Hey

Could you please tell me how to enable Anti Aliasing in Wolfcam? It's forced in the driver and I even set up a profile for wolfcamql.exe in Nvidia Inspector to make sure Anti Aliasing works. Nothing has any effect. What else could I try?

-edit- And when you make a screenshot with F10, where are they stored?

THanks
    Last edited by sinthesis; 01-17-2012 at 10:51 AM.

For all you who wanted some sort of "FX repository", a friend of mine added one to his site, HERE

Quote Originally Posted by sinthesis View Post
    Hey

Could you please tell me how to enable Anti Aliasing in Wolfcam? It's forced in the driver and I even set up a profile for wolfcamql.exe in Nvidia Inspector to make sure Anti Aliasing works. Nothing has any effect. What else could I try?

-edit- And when you make a screenshot with F10, where are they stored?

THanks
    AA doesn't work if you're using framebuffer (r_useFbo 1). I'm not sure if there is a way to get any AA/AF at all with that on, but hardware filters do work with it off. However, this means you can't resize the window; it will always be as big as the resolution (a 1920x1080 game can't be run in a 1280x720 window anymore). Hopefully something will be done about it in the future, but in the current beta there isn't anything like that.

If you don't set fs_homepath, then screenshots are stored in appdata. There should be a list of locations depending on your OS in the first post.

Member sinthesis is on a distinguished road
    Very kind of you to reply so fast, thank you .

I will set r_useFbo to 0, since I'm working in fullscreen right now anyway (just needed the freecam for some screenshots and those jagged curves just don't look so nice hehe). But yeah it would indeed be very nice to have both at the same time .

I also found the directory where the screenshots are stored now. I just recently changed from XP to Win7, so I'm still a bit lost there :P.

cheers!

-edit- BTW the last link in your first post is dead (the own-age one).
    Last edited by sinthesis; 01-17-2012 at 12:22 PM.

Yeah, that site has been down for a while now. I didn't realize I had left a link to it in there... oh well; it's gone now.

Junior Member DOOM13 is on a distinguished road

Question

Quote Originally Posted by KittenIgnition View Post
    Yeah, that site has been down for a while now. I didn't realize I had left a link to it in there... oh well; it's gone now.
    Yeah but what happened to the rest of the post? It was almost complete with pictures and everything to learn how to use it!

+ Reply to Thread