View Poll Results: Do you like WolfcamQL?

Voters
739. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Like WolfcamQL

687 92.96%
  • I Dislike WolfcamQL

52 7.04%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 160 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 147 ... LastLast

Thread: WolfcamQL :D

Junior Member cybers13 is on a distinguished road

Lightbulb WolfcamQL use for Quake 3 Arena/IOQuake

Hi, how can i use Wolfcam for normal ioquake/quake 3 demo playing and recording?

I am after a wallhacking cheater and need the cg_drawfoe (where you see enemy through walls) variable, but it's not available at first sight in Q3MME
    Thanks, Happy New Year

Member RonanZer0 is on a distinguished road RonanZer0's Avatar
    hey,im using blurframes with value of 19 and avi frame rate with value of 145 and i can render my video fine but it wont upload to youtube and when i play it in windows media player it gets all choppy and then says there was a problem...cant find help anywhere,pleaaaase help me!!

Member dulu is on a distinguished road
    did you compressed raw forage?

Member foLn is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by cybers13 View Post
    Hi, how can i use Wolfcam for normal ioquake/quake 3 demo playing and recording?

I am after a wallhacking cheater and need the cg_drawfoe (where you see enemy through walls) variable, but it's not available at first sight in Q3MME
    Thanks, Happy New Year
    Hey, it's "cg_wh" in wolfcamql. Hope it helped.

I'm having a problem: When I want to play a demo from the map Wintersedge in wolfcamql it says "unable to load /maps/wintersedge.bsp"
    How can I fix this?

Quote Originally Posted by dulu View Post
    did you compressed raw forage?
    the thing is i dont know WHAT TO USE to compress it...what i used compresses it TOO much - if i use motion blur in wolfcam and compress it to mpeg2 at 720x480 in ANY (not as in any, is in A-N-Y) video converter the motion blur just makes it look even worse quality! and no, im not gonna use a TRIAL for some program cus its limited time and i dont wanna buy vegas
    i need a freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee video converter...is it really that hard?apparently...

Senior Member everamzah is on a distinguished road everamzah's Avatar
    i use ffmpeg. it's free...

edit: don't compress using mpeg2 unless you're planning on burning a DVD. my suggestion is to enable compressed output from wolfcamql by setting cl_aviMotionJpeg to 1. after you've loaded the rendered output into your video editor and created your masterpiece you can encode (compress) the project using H.264 or MPEG4 for Internet streaming.

really all depends on what you're trying to achieve.
    Last edited by everamzah; 01-06-2012 at 01:39 AM.

Senior Member KittenIgnition is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by foLn View Post
    Hey, it's "cg_wh" in wolfcamql. Hope it helped.

I'm having a problem: When I want to play a demo from the map Wintersedge in wolfcamql it says "unable to load /maps/wintersedge.bsp"
    How can I fix this?
    Maybe... get the map?

Quote Originally Posted by RonanZer0 View Post
    the thing is i dont know WHAT TO USE to compress it...what i used compresses it TOO much - if i use motion blur in wolfcam and compress it to mpeg2 at 720x480 in ANY (not as in any, is in A-N-Y) video converter the motion blur just makes it look even worse quality! and no, im not gonna use a TRIAL for some program cus its limited time and i dont wanna buy vegas
    i need a freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee video converter...is it really that hard?apparently...
    Use MeGUI or VirtualDub. If all you want to do is compress footage, those are the best options. Input uncompressed avi, output mp4/aac in an mkv or avi container (I'm pretty much echoing what my friends say, as I don't have a whole lot of experience in this stuff). VirtualDub also has a few handy filters and effects, which should suffice if you don't want to do anything much more advanced than tinting :P

Quote Originally Posted by everamzah View Post
    i use ffmpeg. it's free...

edit: don't compress using mpeg2 unless you're planning on burning a DVD. my suggestion is to enable compressed output from wolfcamql by setting cl_aviMotionJpeg to 1. after you've loaded the rendered output into your video editor and created your masterpiece you can encode (compress) the project using H.264 or MPEG4 for Internet streaming.

really all depends on what you're trying to achieve.
    Why would he work with compressed footage? If he has the space, uncompressed is better. I haven't really looked into it properly, but I'm sure that using mjpeg output, then compressing it even further (after adding a bunch of filters and stuff), would create a noticeable degradation in quality.

Senior Member everamzah is on a distinguished road everamzah's Avatar
    working with compressed wcql output using cl_avimotionjpeg is an option. that is all.

if you have the space you very well should render wolfcamql output uncompressed AVI files. then i imagine in order to work with them in a video editor they will need to be encoded into a suitable format. this is usually a lossless compression, i believe, whereas mjpeg output from wcql is lossy.

either way it will probably need to be compressed in order to be worked with further.

Senior Member ybl is on a distinguished road ybl's Avatar
    just asking for the correct terms, what is it called:
    - when u make a bunch of jpg
    - when u smeck them together into an avi
    - when u compress this avi into other format, adding sound
    CA with <16 slots is nothing.

im not gonna used jpeg regardless..it sucks

+ Reply to Thread