View Poll Results: Do you like WolfcamQL?

Voters
726. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Like WolfcamQL

675 92.98%
  • I Dislike WolfcamQL

51 7.02%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 159 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 ... LastLast

Thread: WolfcamQL :D

Senior Member wolf1e is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by Slawyer View Post
    Does Wolfcam supports Linux?
    Yes, and comes with source too. I compiled mine to get x86_64 binaries.

Member foLn is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by pikaluva13 View Post
    1: cg_railstyle 2
    2: Try cg_obituaryTime 0 (may work--may not--I don't know 100%)
    3: cg_freecamspeed <value>
    4: Try
    Code:
    cg_forceEnemyModel "keel/bright"
    cg_enemyUpperColor "0x00FF00FF"
    cg_enemyLowerColor "0x00FF00FF"
     cg_enemyHeadColor "0x00FF00FF"
    5: Type "r_bloom" and then hit tab. Those should at least get you started. (I don't mess with bloom settings so I'm not sure on this one)
    1. Didn't help. :/ it already was set like that by default actually.
    2. Didn't help
    3. cg_freecamspeed: Unknown command!
    4. those commands didn't change anything actually. The only ones that change anything are the cg_enemytorso/head/legcolor ones, but it gives me that color (look at screenshot) when the code should give me green. (Same code you wrote there)
    5. nvm^^

You can also see the rail I do NOT want in the screenshot. I want the spiral around it one. cg_railstyle didn't give me that one
    Attached Images

Senior Member M0NG3R is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by foLn View Post
    1. Didn't help. :/ it already was set like that by default actually.
    2. Didn't help
    3. cg_freecamspeed: Unknown command!
    4. those commands didn't change anything actually. The only ones that change anything are the cg_enemytorso/head/legcolor ones, but it gives me that color (look at screenshot) when the code should give me green. (Same code you wrote there)
    5. nvm^^

You can also see the rail I do NOT want in the screenshot. I want the spiral around it one. cg_railstyle didn't give me that one
    1. cg_fxfile ""
    2. Delete q3config.cfg, make sure everything is being loaded from your install directory and not Appdata.
    3. cg_freecam_speed
    4. 0x00FF00
    M0NG3R

If you have questions regarding Wolfcam, please ask in #WolfcamQL on QuakeNet (IRC or webIRC client required).

Quote Originally Posted by M0NG3R View Post
    1. cg_fxfile ""
    2. Delete q3config.cfg, make sure everything is being loaded from your install directory and not Appdata.
    3. cg_freecam_speed
    4. 0x00FF00
    Ok, somehow I got the enemycolor working by changing the config name from autoexec to q3config now...
    Now the only problems left are the rail and the kill messages in the upper right corner. I'm not sure how to use cg_fxfile, but it didn't change anything when I entered numbers.

Senior Member M0NG3R is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by foLn View Post
    Ok, somehow I got the enemycolor working by changing the config name from autoexec to q3config now...
    Now the only problems left are the rail and the kill messages in the upper right corner. I'm not sure how to use cg_fxfile, but it didn't change anything when I entered numbers.
    cg_fxfile "";fxload
    cg_drawFragMessageSeparate "0"
    cg_railRings "1"
    M0NG3R

If you have questions regarding Wolfcam, please ask in #WolfcamQL on QuakeNet (IRC or webIRC client required).

Worked even though I had to use cg_drawfragmessagetime "0" because the drawfragmessageseperate didn't work as well for some reason... Anyways, it worked with the time command set to 0.

But the railrings somehow only for rail from the player who recorded. ***? This is srsly frustrating...
    And the problem I have in general with the rail is that the trail is just the dots and no normal line like in QL... That is my main problem.

Is there any list available somewhere with the commands of wolfcam? Just found it via google:
    http://pastebin.com/8D5Mr6yn EDIT2: I think there are some things missing in there.
    And also, what do the yellow commands mean in the console? I somehow feel like I can't change the yellow ones, only the white ones...

Also, the commands kitten told seem to be the right. But for some reason they just don't change anything when I set them to "1". I seem to have this problem with a lot of other commands as well. It just doesn't work. Simple as that. FRUSTRATING! RAAAHHH
    I use to configure the config outside or inside the game, no matter how, most of the commands just don't work... Why is this?

Oh well... also, can I display a timer or something to be able to navigate to the proper times in a demo or skip to a special time directly or something like that?
    Another thing I can't find anything about is the color in the POV when u get hit... It's blue for me while it should be red.

AND, the different color codes are frustrating. 2 isn't for green etc. is what I mean. The numbers go up to like 30. What is what?
    Attached Images
    Last edited by foLn; 08-31-2011 at 11:07 AM. Reason: added picture

*winNchester
    #Post Deleted
    Last edited by winNchester; 09-10-2011 at 12:58 PM. Reason: Deleted

Senior Member joz is on a distinguished road
    foln:
    cg_drawfragmessagesepErate is misspelt. You created a custom cvar with that name using the "seta" command
    The yellow commands indicate that they arent the default setting.
    If you change a config outside the game, you need to /exec it in the game or none of the changes will be made.
    The colours are all in hex format, e.g. 0xRRGGBB or 0xRRGGBBAA you can google hex color codes.
    You can see the different screen damage cvars by typing cg_screendamage and pressing tab. The ones that arent default will be yellow and you will see the defaults next to them.

+ Reply to Thread