View Poll Results: Do you like WolfcamQL?

Voters
732. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Like WolfcamQL

    680 92.90%
  • I Dislike WolfcamQL

    52 7.10%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 159 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77 78 79 87 127 ... LastLast
Results 761 to 770 of 1590

Thread: WolfcamQL :D

  1. #761
    *Asamawa
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KittenIgnition View Post
    That's completely unrelated to wolfcam.
    Well WolfCam is about making videos and so was my question, and I thought I could save space by not making a new thread about little old me derping around and save space by posting on an already existing thread and it would be a quick and easy process where everybody wins and we're all happy. I guess I was wrong.

  2. #762
    Senior Member KittenIgnition is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    #WolfcamQL
    Posts
    3,756
    Quote Originally Posted by Asamawa View Post
    Well WolfCam is about making videos and so was my question, and I thought I could save space by not making a new thread about little old me derping around and save space by posting on an already existing thread and it would be a quick and easy process where everybody wins and we're all happy. I guess I was wrong.
    There's lots of other places you could ask that question, without cluttering the forums with more threads. I'm quite positive that that thread has already been made numerous times, though, and a quick search would definitely end nicely for you. And for me.

  3. #763
    *Asamawa
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KittenIgnition View Post
    There's lots of other places you could ask that question, without cluttering the forums with more threads. I'm quite positive that that thread has already been made numerous times, though, and a quick search would definitely end nicely for you. And for me.
    I DID search and I could not find such a thread asking my question. And on every search your thread was the first on the list. Why do you have to make this so hard? Why can't you just be nice and answer my question?

  4. #764
    Senior Member voda is an unknown quantity at this point
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    170
    couple of things could do with a change on wolf regarding sound you hear further than in the game and when you watch a demo the sound from your guns disappears. ie: no rail buzz does it have commands to turn the buzz back on.
    Sorry for the bad english but guess what im not english !!!

  5. #765
    Senior Member KittenIgnition is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    #WolfcamQL
    Posts
    3,756
    Quote Originally Posted by Asamawa View Post
    Why can't you just be nice and answer my question?
    Because you called it "WolfCam".

  6. #766
    Banned RadY is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4

    Wink Mwhahaha!

    You're god! Thx man. :P

  7. #767
    Banned danstar will become famous soon enough danstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    1,815
    anyone know how to enable the chatmessages on wolfcam? a mate said its on by default, but i tweaked the cfg that was provided here so far with my own needs but i didnt find anything to enable this.. probably simple as it gets but maybe someone here is of help :P

  8. #768
    Junior Member P0PS is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    28
    Any1 knows how to turn off message:

    "1st place with 2"

  9. #769
    Senior Member KittenIgnition is on a distinguished road
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    #WolfcamQL
    Posts
    3,756
    Quote Originally Posted by P0PS_ View Post
    Any1 knows how to turn off message:

    "1st place with 2"
    cg_drawfragmessagestyle "2" iirc. I don't have wolfcam, nor my config, to double-check, and I haven't touched this setting in a long time.

  10. #770
    *Defuseee
    Guest
    How I can fix WolfCam's crashing? I mean, when I open the WC, it starts for a second and closing. Never happened with XP, but now on 7 it always crashing. Help me

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts