View Poll Results: Do you like WolfcamQL?

Voters
716. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Like WolfcamQL

665 92.88%
  • I Dislike WolfcamQL

51 7.12%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 157 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: WolfcamQL :D

*orlando
    Hi I have a few problems after testing a short clip.

1. How do I display the score countdown timer, because as default they dont display even though the graphics are shown.
    2. I recorded a few short clips but only 9 seconds are actually recorded?
    3. When playing a clip back in VD and sony vegas the clip is very joppy and juttery, in that itll play for 2 seconds then pause then play a couple more seconds. Although there is no load on my cpu at all as it stay at a steady 14% load..

edit:

i record the demos with cl_aviframerate 60
    /video jpg wav
    picture quality 100

When I load it and play it in VirtualDub the picture quality is as good as when I was recodring the demo. But When I load the avi in sony vegas (btw I cant see option to choose fps when loading it in vegas) the picture quality is very poor.
    Last edited by orlando; 04-03-2011 at 02:49 PM.

Senior Member Domino is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by orlando View Post

i record the demos with cl_aviframerate 60
    /video jpg wav
    picture quality 100

When I load it and play it in VirtualDub the picture quality is as good as when I was recodring the demo. But When I load the avi in sony vegas (btw I cant see option to choose fps when loading it in vegas) the picture quality is very poor.
    In Vegas go to File>New> Then set all the project settings. Fps, Resolution, etc. Then drop the clip in

Also make sure you set your fps to 60 in vdub before dropping frames in.

*orlando
    Hi I record the avi in VD at 60 fps. Then Open vegas file > new and these settings:

width:640
    Height:360

Frame Rate 60.00

Pixel Format: 32-bit floating point (full range)
    full resolution rendering quality: Best
    Motion blur type: Gaussian

I then Drop the video into Vegas and straight in the preview window the picture quality is very poor?

p.s I'm using the TRIAL version of vegas pro 10.0 if that makes a difference..maybe the mess with the video quality on trial versiom, i dunno?
    Last edited by orlando; 04-04-2011 at 12:40 PM.

What resolution are you capturing in?
    What filetype are you rendering out of in Vdub
    What is your preview quality? (Draft, Preview, Good, Best)

*orlando
    Hi
    I recorded some footage in wolfcam with:
    cl_framerate 60
    r_jpegCompressionQuality "100"
    /video jpg wav
    /stopvideo

I then open VD. I click Video > Frame rate. I check "change frame rate to (fps) and choose 60.00 and process all frames. I then drop the first image into VD. I play the video in VD at this stage it plays with perfect quality although in slowmotion (as expected). I then Go file > Save as AVI and it saves to desktop as an uncompressed avi. I play the avi on desktop and its quality is intact although now the video seems to pause every second or so (is that normal?) I then open sony vegas 10 pro. File > New, i select 640x480, 60.00 fPS, pixel format 32-bit floating point (full range). full resolution rendering quality: good. I then drop the avi into vegas and the quality has become poor in the preview screen. I set the preview quality to Preview > Full. It starst playing like that but quickly changes to Preview > Half making the quality crappy ( and full wasn't even as good as original avi). I then click file > Render As and choose avi > NTSC DV 24p (inserting 2-3 pulldown). When I view the newly rendered video. It plays fine but the quality of the video is something like half of the original uncompressed video.
    any help appreciated.

Hi
    I recorded some footage in wolfcam with:
    cl_framerate 60
    r_jpegCompressionQuality "100"
    /video jpg wav
    /stopvideo
    You never answered my question. I said what resolution did you capture in....as in what hight/width was your config at. like 1280x720 or w/e

I play the avi on desktop and its quality is intact although now the video seems to pause every second or so (is that normal?)

You don't play the uncompressed in a video player

i select 640x480, I then drop the avi into vegas and the quality has become poor in the preview screen.
    If you import your video to a completely different aspect ratio/resolution then you will get poor quality. Check your original resolution and change it in the vegas properties to match your video.

I set the preview quality to Preview > Full. It starst playing like that but quickly changes to Preview > Half making the quality crappy ( and full wasn't even as good as original avi).
    If you don't RAM preview your clip (shift+b) then it will turn to preview half to have a normal playback. I never use preview - full for editing. I use preview - half since that doesn't have as much stress on my pc for preview playback. Your preview quality (draft,preview, good, best) won't reflect on your final quality (that's up to your render settings)

I then click file > Render As and choose avi > NTSC DV 24p (inserting 2-3 pulldown). When I view the newly rendered video. It plays fine but the quality of the video is something like half of the original uncompressed video.
    any help appreciated.
    You chose the wrong setting. You pretty much chose a 24p(24fps) standard definition uncompressed file.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0eF-...el_video_title

Watch that for proper final recording.

Be sure to pretty much have the same render settings as your project settings. Also render to Uncompressed (like you would in vdub) and then follow that video tutorial.

*useoftoaster
    I love this program. Thank you.

*orlando
    hi thanks demon
    The resolution is 1280x720 its loaded okay into vegas now thank to your help. I can't work out which compression to use when at render as to ensure the quality is kept in tack. It loks like a lot to choose from but nothing looks similar to 1280x720 with 60fps and non say uncompressed?

hi thanks demon
    The resolution is 1280x720 its loaded okay into vegas now thank to your help. I can't work out which compression to use when at render as to ensure the quality is kept in tack. It loks like a lot to choose from but nothing looks similar to 1280x720 with 60fps and non say uncompressed?
    go to video for windows (avi), click custom, then do your render settings.

Senior Member Adderall will become famous soon enough Adderall's Avatar
    Thanks for the link on the other thread Domino,cut down the size quite a bit. Is Vegas 10 that much better then if any then 9:?
    Last edited by Adderall; 04-06-2011 at 03:17 PM.
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/member.php?38883-sectionate

Amd 8350 - 4816.08 MHz on air
    Crosshair V
    Asus GTX660 DirectCU

Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker12 View Post
    Thank you. You're video is ok... you need a better cfg than that, and you should try using electronic songs like my movie.

+ Reply to Thread