View Poll Results: Do you like WolfcamQL?

Voters
739. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Like WolfcamQL

687 92.96%
  • I Dislike WolfcamQL

52 7.04%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 160 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Thread: WolfcamQL :D

*Domino
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazer View Post
    "to capture an uncompressed .avi (would save time later on, but is less flexible than individual images)"

It's not my computer but with advice like that I don't think I need anymore from you.
    Just wait till you have to edit a longer video. screenshots will start crashing vegas. I used to use jpg sequences in vegas and about 3 min into a video vegas would start slowing down or stop responding. You also can't load a sequence over 100fps or it will go slow and you have speed it up, which puts more pressure on the preview playback.

If vegas is loading screenshots slow then it's your computer. Post your comp specs.

*Blazer_
    Its not the loading of the screen shots. Its the rate of speed in which they are played. I'm guessing its a simple problem , I just gotta change vegas to load 30 fps ?

*Domino
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazer View Post
    Its not the loading of the screen shots. Its the rate of speed in which they are played. I'm guessing its a simple problem , I just gotta change vegas to load 30 fps ?
    Go to File>Open then select image sequence at the bottom. then select the fps you captured at. if it's 100 or below then it should be fine. Also set your project settings before loading the sequence.

Senior Member muckyman will become famous soon enough muckyman will become famous soon enough muckyman's Avatar
    Why is this thread not a sticky ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Friedman
    All flying saucers are UFO`s not all UFO`s are flying saucers.

Senior Member KittenIgnition is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by muckyman View Post
    Why is this thread not a sticky ?
    because the mods hate me and theres a really obscure link in yakumos thread, which is already a sticky

Junior Member Therac25 is on a distinguished road
    Not specifically wolfcamql related (it worked awesomely), but any idea why youtube manages to mess up the first part of some uploaded x264 videos? It makes the first couple of seconds grey, and the only solution I could find mentioned (disabling B-Frames) didn't seem to change anything. Reencoding with ffmpeg -bf 0 still exhibits the problem.

Video in question:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fgC1HLy-b0
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/466845/output.mp4 (8M encode , ~240MB)

its just how youtube works. i dont think it can be fixed "clientside". youll have to use a different codec, or just live with it (maybe make the first couple seconds blank :P)

*orlando
    I downloaded wolfcam and imported my cfg and demos to the baseq folder. Started up wolfcam but it messes up the colours of my desktop and cant see anything in wolfcam any idea why that is?

Quote Originally Posted by orlando View Post
    I downloaded wolfcam and imported my cfg and demos to the baseq folder. Started up wolfcam but it messes up the colours of my desktop and cant see anything in wolfcam any idea why that is?
    r_ignorehwgamma. change it and it should be fine. or turn on post processing/color correction. or just close wolfcam...

*orlando
    Hmm this is a pic of what I see. I can't see anything in wolfcam to be able to enter that command in its console? The pic doesn't show it but with wolfcam open it distorts all the colors on my desktop too..

http://www.finalonline.co.uk/mypics/...e/wolfcam1.png

+ Reply to Thread