View Poll Results: Do you like WolfcamQL?

Voters
745. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Like WolfcamQL

693 93.02%
  • I Dislike WolfcamQL

52 6.98%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 161 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 ... LastLast

Thread: WolfcamQL :D

Senior Member iD_eNTITY is on a distinguished road iD_eNTITY's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KittenIgnition View Post
    /demo "this is a folder/this is another folder/thisisademo.dm_73"

if that doesnt work, then you cant load demos from secondary folders, but im pretty sure you can.

the download is down for me too, but it was like that for a little while after it was first uploaded. try again later, but until then, you can download it HERE
    Yeah that is how I'm trying, but no luck. Only demos that show up in demos menu of WolfCam are the demos that are still in the main demos folder..

Thx for the link..

Senior Member KittenIgnition is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by iD_eNTITY View Post
    Yeah that is how I'm trying, but no luck. Only demos that show up in demos menu of WolfCam are the demos that are still in the main demos folder..

Thx for the link..
    you need to use quotation marks. secondary folders dont show up in the demo menu, but demos in those folders can still be loaded

Senior Member iD_eNTITY is on a distinguished road iD_eNTITY's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KittenIgnition View Post
    you need to use quotation marks. secondary folders dont show up in the demo menu, but demos in those folders can still be loaded
    I know what you mean, I don't want to load them from the console. I don't know if it was in CPMA, OSP or DEFRAG but there you were able to load folders within demos folder in the demos menu. It was so easy instead of going through a whole list of demos..

Quote Originally Posted by iD_eNTITY View Post
    I know what you mean, I don't want to load them from the console. I don't know if it was in CPMA, OSP or DEFRAG but there you were able to load folders within demos folder in the demos menu. It was so easy instead of going through a whole list of demos..
    yeah, thats available in defrag and mme. im sure its not hard to implement, and will prolly come soon, if not 7.5 then 8.0 at least.

*stev1L
    Hi Guys . Gotta little Problem . Well i wanted to setup a config for watching Demos / cr8 movies . Installed Wolfcam , setted the Homepath with its Config File in it . But It always resets the Config . If i change the Config Files in the Homepath Wolfcam Directory it takes no effect in a new Wolfcam Session because simply all is reseted . Hope some1 can help me solve this Problem .

Regards !

Junior Member GGSh0wRu is on a distinguished road

I remember comand ) ***drawItemRespawn.
    help me

Quote Originally Posted by stev1L View Post
    Hi Guys . Gotta little Problem . Well i wanted to setup a config for watching Demos / cr8 movies . Installed Wolfcam , setted the Homepath with its Config File in it . But It always resets the Config . If i change the Config Files in the Homepath Wolfcam Directory it takes no effect in a new Wolfcam Session because simply all is reseted . Hope some1 can help me solve this Problem .

Regards !
    your config has to either be named autoexec, or be executed by autoexec. if you somehow set your homepath improperly, then your configs will be saved to your application data folder, so go look there. if you dont have an autoexec, then make one, and put all your config changes in it. autoexec loads last, so everything in it is "final", in that no more configs load after it to override the settings you put in it.

Quote Originally Posted by GGSh0wRu View Post

I remember comand ) ***drawItemRespawn.
    help me
    cg_drawclientitemtimer "0"

Senior Member pikaluva13 will become famous soon enough pikaluva13's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KittenIgnition
    You can add custom models, skins, texture sets, sounds etc. much easier than in quake live because you don't need to encrypt the .pk3 and you don't need to convert the files to other formats.

There are a whole lot of custom models on the Worldspawn Archives. Click on "models" at the top and browse for one you want. There is a search function which is useful since there are roughly 3500 models.

To add them to wolfcam: extract the .zip into your WolfcamQL /baseq3/ folder. You can use these models for: team models, enemy models, your own model.
    Can you elaborate on this? I installed this model, but I'm not sure how to get it for use in Wolfcam. (I put it in the baseq3 folder like I should but I'm not positive on how to load it up)

I also installed the Promode Board Flags, Dark Blue Plasma, Chat Balloon, and Teammate Icons from here.

Where do I put them to use them in Wolfcam? Do they go in the wolfcam/baseq3 folder? (I've got the gibs in there already, which is why I'm assuming hey go there--but I'm not sure what to do about the "model" folder being in several--would I just add the files to the "model" folder?)

I might have more questions, but I'll post them later when I think of them

Senior Member Salamatiqus is on a distinguished road Salamatiqus's Avatar
    Some models or packs will not work because they use shader files that defines already predefined things in Quake Live own shader files. Wolfcam cannot load them any new code upon existing defined one. Additional - yes, already defined - go customize Quake Live's shader file.
    bind END "quit'

Senior Member M0NG3R is on a distinguished road
    yes you put them in baseq3, but as salam already said, some stuff wont load. youll have to find out what all the individual shaders modify, and go to the QL shader and replace all the original stuff with that (if you have an individual rocket launcher shader, you will have to open the models.shader and replace the original rocket launcher shader with the new one for it to work properly).

hopefully sometime brugal adds customization like defrag or mme has, where individual shaders can be loaded after the originals and they replace them, just like textures/sounds/etc.

+ Reply to Thread