View Poll Results: Do you like WolfcamQL?

Voters
726. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Like WolfcamQL

675 92.98%
  • I Dislike WolfcamQL

51 7.02%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 159 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 1585

Thread: WolfcamQL :D

Senior Member HUK is on a distinguished road
    Hi all
    The video quality is normal - www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoiXDey_wDM&hd=1 , but how to smooth the nervous jerks and movements in pov? The film should look easy, but the frags are clearly visible without shaking as in my video. Perhaps there is an option in the config leveling of pov movement
    Last edited by HUK; 11-03-2013 at 07:08 PM.

Senior Member EARTH_QUAKE is on a distinguished road EARTH_QUAKE's Avatar
    You can't mess with pov! I hope there is no cvar for this.

Member foLn is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by EARTH_QUAKE View Post
    Very interesting it worked for you. I knew there was some other cvar preventing it from working for me...

Read the link I put under KI's name. Seems to be a bit of a bug. I would try
    Code:
    cvarsearch align
    in the console and play around with some of the vars that come up. You can reposition the fragmessage with cg_drawfragmessagex and y.

It's not too much of a problem though, as any movies are going to have cg_drawstatus "0".
    I already tried the cg_drawfragmessagex and y but it didn't change anything no matter what I typed in.
    And of course in the end it will be recorded with drawstatus 0 but the frag message is still at the wrong place because of the misplaced hud.

Whatever, I'm probably just gonne record it like this with the deplaced frag message. It doesn't look too bad in the end.

All I can think to suggest is writing a new config from default, as there is likely some (impossible to locate) cvar awry. I'm really perplexed if cg_drawfragmessagex/y has no effect whatsoever. Are you definitely using cg_drawFragMessageSeparate "1"? Try cg_drawcenterprintx/y as well. Displaced frag message is a great way to have everyone hate your movie...

Member foLn is on a distinguished road
    Figured out!

I had to put cg_drawfragmessagealign 0 to get fragmessagex/y working

Junior Member Lup1n is on a distinguished road
    After originally posting the thread in player help & support someone suggested posting it here as no one was able to think of the problem:

Wolfcam error message any ideas?

when i try open wolfcam.exe the screen goes black then wolfcam closes itself.

Ive tried reinstalling multiple versions none work

error in stderr.txt:

Failed to init bfd from (C:\Windows\system32\ig4icd32.dll)
    0x1b4e960d : C:\Windows\system32\ig4icd32.dll : DllMain

Id be grateful for any ideas thanks in advance

EDIT:

seems to be a problem with Intel Graphics Accelerator Driver??? is this an issue with wolfcam or my drivers?

ig4icd32.dll is a OpenGL belonging to Intel Graphics Accelerator Driver

Why is ig4icd32.dll giving me errors?

Process related issues are usually related to problems encountered by the application that runs it. A safe way to stop these errors is to uninstall the application and run a system scan to automatically identify any unused processes and services that are using up valuable resources.
    Last edited by Lup1n; 11-11-2013 at 02:27 PM.

Preparing for new movie - new cfg test https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvJa5k6ZGIc&hd=1 good or bad in your opinions?

I've written a tutorial which covers pretty much all of wolfcam (apart from motion blurring, and there's very little on recording/advanced config settings). Contents are as follows:

~Basics~
    Important Terms
    Recording Demos
    ~WolfcamQL~
    Installing WolfcamQL
    Creating a wolfcam config
    Useful cvars
    ~Advanced customisation~
    Customising Textures and Models
    Custom Player Models and Skins
    Q3 Style Bleeding and Gibs
    Fx Scripting
    Using/ Making Shaders
    ~Recording~

Download Link - Dropbox

Please distribute as much as possible, but credit me. I've written some sections entirely, others are compiled and re-written from different sources. Places I've found very useful in the past (so nobody feels left out ):

This thread - taught me how to use .batch especially
    WolfcamQl unofficial website
    This wiki page on fx scripting
    Reading people's scripts and shaders- jones, entik, renk, q3mme.fx, legless, djavu, kopher
    painkiller for helping teach me how to write shaders a while ago on this thread
    This q3mme thread

EDIT: cheers Adderall, I guess I should have done so straight away. Here's the link
    Last edited by EARTH_QUAKE; 12-06-2013 at 01:56 PM.

Senior Member Adderall will become famous soon enough Adderall's Avatar
    you should create a new thread so your post doesnt get lost,good stuff though
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/member.php?38883-sectionate

Amd 8350 - 4816.08 MHz on air
    Crosshair V
    Asus GTX660 DirectCU

Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker12 View Post
    Thank you. You're video is ok... you need a better cfg than that, and you should try using electronic songs like my movie.

Repeat my old question: Is it possible to improve a bad demos for smooth video.cg_demosmoothing and q3demosmoother make deforms movement and little smoothing so not help. I have my old videos that are made from quality demos - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aN9FboKoO90 and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEk0cFMw0zI and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRHCCS7gF3E for example, but most of the videos on my youtube channel made ​​of insufficient quality demos. It is very necessary to improve the way of demos, if it exists.

+ Reply to Thread