View Poll Results: Do you like WolfcamQL?

Voters
745. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Like WolfcamQL

693 93.02%
  • I Dislike WolfcamQL

52 6.98%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 161 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1608

Thread: WolfcamQL :D

Senior Member EARTH_QUAKE is on a distinguished road EARTH_QUAKE's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HUK View Post
    How to reduce the brightness of gun? http://s2.ipicture.ru/uploads/20131026/EZ5XVmo5.jpg
    I don't think there is a command to alter brightness just for the gun. I would find the correct textures and darken them in photoshop manually (I presume you know how to do this), although I have no idea why you're bothering...

@adderall I solved the issue by changing:

seta r_visibleWindowWidth "1280"
    seta r_visibleWindowHeight "720"

EDIT: 123rd post

Senior Member HUK is on a distinguished road
    long ago I happened to find this command in time experiments on the wolfcam cfg, but I was not interested, now I forgot command. Therefore, it must exist.

long ago I happened to find this command in time experiments on the wolfcam cfg, but I was not interested, now I forgot command. Therefore, it must exist.
    I searched pretty hard but couldn't find anything. It's not so hard to just brighten each weapon's texture is it...?

The problem is intensely the incident light on the gun, I think the texture will not help

The problem is intensely the incident light on the gun, I think the texture will not help
    1. Read this.
    2. Open models/weapons2/railgun/railgun1.jpeg in photoshop
    3. Lighten it.

Thanks, I'll try it later, I do not know how to use Photoshop, but I think it will not be difficult for me.

The blur is better in q3mme for smooth look - www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBsswIUUtd8&hd=1 ,but I have not found a way to record ql demos in q3mme.

Member foLn is on a distinguished road
    Hey, how can I disable the messages showing when someone joins (displayed in the upper left corner)? All I want to be displayed as text is the frag messages.
    How can I do that? Help pls?

Also, I tried lots of commands to put the frag message in the middle of the screen but nothing helped. atm it is a bit to the left and to the upper. I'm using the config from here: http://www.quakelive.com/forum/showthread.php?11230
    Last edited by foLn; 10-27-2013 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by foLn View Post
    Hey, how can I disable the messages showing when someone joins (displayed in the upper left corner)? All I want to be displayed as text is the frag messages.
    How can I do that? Help pls?
    cg_drawFragMessageX "0" (This changes where on the screen the message is, horizontally)
    cg_drawFragMessageY "300" (The same but vertical. Play around with these numbers)
    cg_drawcenterprint "0" (This prevents all messages such as "red wins the round" as well as "you fragged %v")
    cg_drawfragmessageseparate "1" (This then adds the fragmessages again)

ugh I feel like this should work but it doesn't. I know I've managed it before, but this isn't working now (sorry ). I think there's one missing cvar here... also have a suspicion it has something to do with obituaries. Any chance KittenIgnition is reading this?
    Last edited by EARTH_QUAKE; 10-28-2013 at 01:32 PM. Reason: added link to related discussion

Member foLn is on a distinguished road
    OK EARTH's post helped me to display only the frag messages and not the other stuff.
    But I still can't put it to the middle.

For some reason my whole layout seems to be misplaced. I enabled the hud and here, look for yourself:
    http://i.imgur.com/zVNF6hH.jpg
    Everything is in the wrong place. This is why the frag message isn't in the middle of the screen.

Why is this???

Very interesting it worked for you. I knew there was some other cvar preventing it from working for me...

Read the link I put under KI's name. Seems to be a bit of a bug. I would try
    Code:
    cvarsearch align
    in the console and play around with some of the vars that come up. You can reposition the fragmessage with cg_drawfragmessagex and y.

It's not too much of a problem though, as any movies are going to have cg_drawstatus "0".

+ Reply to Thread