View Poll Results: Do you like WolfcamQL?

Voters
726. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Like WolfcamQL

675 92.98%
  • I Dislike WolfcamQL

51 7.02%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 159 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1586

Thread: WolfcamQL :D

Junior Member AceDauntless is on a distinguished road
    Can you use any ql hud with wolfcam? And if so can someone help me out? I can't get it working properly.

I put the cfg in the ui folder, and tried the usual console commands, but its not working.

Junior Member nom6d is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by EARTH_QUAKE View Post
    The colour should be that of the player, hence should be different for each player. Or it can be set via the "color 0.9 0.7 0.1" if the "//" is removed. Have you checked that cg_railrings "1" is set in q3config.cfg? Also try cg_railql "0". When you say "settings", do you mean by editing the fx script or in q3config.cfg? Well the problem seems to be solved if yours has started to work. Sorry for the difficulty
    hey, it wasn't you, what are you sorry about
    somehow i managed to get it working again tnx again

and now i need help with something else

i recently transferred from 720p to 1080p and my weapon model looks huge (fov 110), so i was wondering how to set gun size like in the rapha movie (fov, gunx/y/z, size, what ever else is there,...)?
    Last edited by nom6d; 06-05-2013 at 05:54 AM.

Senior Member EARTH_QUAKE is on a distinguished road EARTH_QUAKE's Avatar
    Good to hear it's working for you

Good question. Yeah for positioning play with cg_gunx,y,z (x and y move left/right and forwards/backwards and z is up/down I think). Odd that the size is too big, surely it's the same in respect to the size of the screen? e.g. 2x screen size 2x weapon size? If not you could try making it the same size (in pixels) as it would have been in 720p:

1280/1440=0.889 OR 720/1080=0.667 try those for cg_gunsize (not really sure which would keep it the same, if either :L), logically that should actually make the gun look smaller than it was in 720p though.

neither of those worked, i tried cg_gunsize before i even posted here, i just don't know what the deal is

Senior Member HUK is on a distinguished road
    How to make a different timescale in several intervals of time?

bind different timescales to different keys? i'm not sure what you mean exactly

Yeah please explain a bit more clearly.
    bind x timescale 10
    bind c timescale 1
    bind v timescale 0.1
    Something like this? Or download wolf whisperer, it's interface includes buttons to speed up/slow down demo playback

Senior Member HUK is on a distinguished road
    I know about the timescale, but I'm talking about the pre-capture set timescale, so timescale changed automatically during capture.

It would look very clunky to change timescale during a capture? I give you 3 ideas:
    a) record the clip twice in two timescales and edit in vegas (most flexibility, most work)
    b) press a bind while watching the recording to change the timescale (least flexibility, least work)
    c) record at a slightly higher framerate and split the clip in vegas, then slow part down (most flexibility, medium work)

i use option b) and it works great, especially when you're recording everything is slowed down so you can pretty accurately determine when to press what bind for whatever timescale you need.

btw, i still haven't set my weapon size like in the rapha movie, any help is appreciated, i'm a little anxious cause i really want to finish my movie, finally, while i'm still motivated to do so
    Last edited by nom6d; 06-07-2013 at 06:06 AM.

+ Reply to Thread