View Poll Results: Do you like WolfcamQL?

Voters
739. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Like WolfcamQL

687 92.96%
  • I Dislike WolfcamQL

52 7.04%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 139 of 160 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1599

Thread: WolfcamQL :D

Junior Member nom6d is on a distinguished road
    i have all the notes as before when it worked, i tried mine and your settings, default settings, nothing works, i see only normal blue rail beam, no rings, and only with your script which is very weird (i tried mine that i posted up, and the one that you get with wolfcam q2rail and they both work)

Senior Member EARTH_QUAKE is on a distinguished road EARTH_QUAKE's Avatar
    The colour should be that of the player, hence should be different for each player. Or it can be set via the "color 0.9 0.7 0.1" if the "//" is removed. Have you checked that cg_railrings "1" is set in q3config.cfg? Also try cg_railql "0". When you say "settings", do you mean by editing the fx script or in q3config.cfg? Well the problem seems to be solved if yours has started to work. Sorry for the difficulty

Senior Member HUK is on a distinguished road
    Hi all! Sorry for my bad english. I am looking for a universal way to create super-smooth video for any map of quake live, I experiment and spend tests, but is far from the truth. I made ​​this video for a test and found that the lower the clarity and color is smoother video. But I could be wrong, because it is not a professional in the creation of video and need advice, so do not know all the tricks wolfcamql, saw other roliui about quake live where smoothness is kept at the same level on different maps. Here's another video in other map - http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=meCLMEWybuw , which is created and converted at similar settings of wolfcamql but it is choppy and unpleasant to the eye, why?

Senior Member Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa is a jewel in the rough Lorfa's Avatar
    HUK keep in mind that youtube is 30 fps, so you either kind of have to plan for that or do like dual availability thing where you can just watch the youtube video or if you want nice quality download the movie from a mirror to be played at 60 fps or higher.

Hi all. How to use huffyuv wolfcams compressor? what command?

Member Mango is on a distinguished road
    Ive been looking for ways to create smooth/high quality video for youtube for a LONG time and it's very difficult so I undertand what you mean HUK. What settings did you use for that Youtube video HUK? What were your blur frames values. And what codec did you use. What was the size of the file you uploaded to youtube and what framerate was it. Did you use something like ffmpeg to convert the video before putting it on youtube?

oh and to answer your question:
    cl_avicodec huffyuv

Quote Originally Posted by Mango View Post
    Ive been looking for ways to create smooth/high quality video for youtube for a LONG time and it's very difficult so I undertand what you mean HUK. What settings did you use for that Youtube video HUK? What were your blur frames values. And what codec did you use. What was the size of the file you uploaded to youtube and what framerate was it. Did you use something like ffmpeg to convert the video before putting it on youtube?
    I record video in avi 120fps with 20blurframes + 60bluroverlup blurtype median(1min ~ 40gb I do not remember exactly ), converting this in sonyvegas to avi uncompressed 60fps (~5-10gb I do not remember exactly) and compressing in ripbot x64 (two pass 8192) ~ 30-40mb I do not remember exactly, 60fps mp4 i upload on youtube. In vegas i used unsharp mask 25% and hsl apdust saturation on 68% and sony sharpen 10%-no good for all maps in youtube

Quote Originally Posted by Mango View Post
    cl_avicodec huffyuv
    Thanks 14sec 60fps 720p ~ 1gb is good, but color lost in huffyuv, how to make? - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2WiT...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by HUK; 05-11-2013 at 03:49 AM.

Member CMSS is on a distinguished road
    how do i change weapon fx + billboards

+ Reply to Thread