View Poll Results: Do you like WolfcamQL?

Voters
737. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Like WolfcamQL

685 92.94%
  • I Dislike WolfcamQL

52 7.06%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 160 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: WolfcamQL :D

*Domino
    Quote Originally Posted by KittenIgnition View Post
    i dont know much about that technical stuff. i think it has to do with some mathematical algorithm, where if you have a clean multiple of blurframes/frames, itll be synced, but if its not a whole multiple (like mme_blurframes 15, cl_aviframerate 22), then itll be unsynced. if youre using a clean multiple/whole multiple/whatever its called, then i have no idea. i think 30fps is kinda low though. you should use something like 90/200/whatever.

also, if its unsynced, just shorten/lengthen the video in your rendering program, and see if that works!

(too lazy to use [color=mangenta] on all the cvars, since im in a hurry.)
    He said that he fixed it to where you can use anything without it losing sync.

Did he download the newest version?

Senior Member KittenIgnition is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by BoxxyBabee View Post
    He said that he fixed it to where you can use anything without it losing sync.

Did he download the newest version?
    /confuzzlefied. no idea about anything anymore.

Junior Member habatik791 is on a distinguished road
    cg_drawfragmessage "1"
    cg_drawfragmessagetokens "You Pwned %v"

cg_drawfragmessage has to be 0 or 1 (thats a toggle)
    cg_drawfragmessagetokens isnt a toggle, but a setting (kinda like /name, but its a cvar), so set it to w/e you want it to say.
    omg!!!! *** it says unknown cmd cg_drawfragmessagetokens. and when i type into console cg_draw and then press tab no cmd cg_drawfragmessagetokens comes up only 1 like that is cg_drawfragmessages

EDIT: btw i love ur utube videos very nice!

Quote Originally Posted by habatik791 View Post
    omg!!!! *** it says unknown cmd cg_drawfragmessagetokens. and when i type into console cg_draw and then press tab no cmd cg_drawfragmessagetokens comes up only 1 like that is cg_drawfragmessages

EDIT: btw i love ur utube videos very nice!
    weird. youre using the latest version right? not like... v3.0 or something? if you are then good.

go into a match, press ctrl + ~ (i dont know if the bigger/smaller console works in wolfcam, but i want the console to fill up the whole screen), then type "cg_draw", and press tab, then take a screenshot (i would prefer the "printscreen" button rather than "screenshotJPEG"), upload it to imageshack and post it here.

EDIT: thanks. a few of them i didnt make, and simply uploaded for various reasons (DeFRaG life, because the original was in 2 parts and the audio was muted, and speedcapture promo cuz i needed to change the file format and didnt want to download any programs and so i just uploaded it to youtube in .mkv > downloaded in .mp4).

weird. youre using the latest version right? not like... v3.0 or something? if you are then good.

go into a match, press ctrl + ~ (i dont know if the bigger/smaller console works in wolfcam, but i want the console to fill up the whole screen), then type "cg_draw", and press tab, then take a screenshot (i would prefer the "printscreen" button rather than "screenshotJPEG"), upload it to imageshack and post it here.
    erm im on windows 7 i press print screen when i open console n do the things but i paste it into paint and its just a gray screen :\ i wonna going to post photo on last reply and wait is cg_drawfragmessagetokens already in quakelive commands or when i install wolfcam the command goes in? coz if i have to install it first im gonna laugh so hard and cry at the same time coz im 2 dum to work out how to install it

could u make a video tutorial coz this is anoying me i just tyr make it simple im on win7 and i go to my quakelive home/baseq3 n download n extract the wolfcamql7.0 into that and then cut everything from my home/beaseq3 quakelive folder and paste it into my qolfcamql baseq3? if not could u just make a shot n quick tut

EDIT: lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bahahyahahhahaha im a fail dw i got it i thought it ment my home/baseq3 files but it ment my bseq3 maps rofl!!!! hahaha i fail lol and next part how do i make it record a normal demo watch it then move my camera around
    Last edited by habatik791; 10-26-2010 at 12:43 AM.

Senior Member quakestreme is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by habatik791 View Post
    EDIT: lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bahahyahahhahaha im a fail dw i got it i thought it ment my home/baseq3 files but it ment my bseq3 maps rofl!!!! hahaha i fail lol and next part how do i make it record a normal demo watch it then move my camera around
    I made a mistake like that as well.

As for the camera etc., I wish they had a readme in it showing clearly a list of commands that people would find useful. And what is with the jumping behind different individuals??? Why can't it just stay behind the one it's supposed to follow for as long as possible and when it's not possible go behind the person who took the demo? That would seem to make a lot more sense...

ok so... its all good now? its fixed? you can get cg_drawfragmessagetokens? i cant really understand what youre saying, but its a wolfcam-specific cvar (kinda obvious).

newayz, you have to extract wolfcam to any folder, then copy and paste the quakelive/baseq3 files to the wolfcam/baseq3 folder, and download the q3 gibspack in the OP (if you want to use q3 gibs), put it in the /baseq3/ folder, and load it up.

im not very good at cameras, but to go into freecam you just type /freecam in the console (or bind it to a key; in my config its bound to "\" above enter) and run around.

@quakestreme if youre saying that if you try to follow "player 2", and if player 2 gets out of range of "demotaker", it jumps to "player 3" or whoever else is closest? i dont think that would ever happen. if you follow someone and they go out of range, it goes back to the demotaker's POV.

freecam cvars are just cg_freecam_xxxx cvars. those are the only ones that affect freecamming (cg_freecam_sensitivity, cg_freecam_sensitivity, cg_freecam_speed come to mind) directly.

Senior Member quakestreme is on a distinguished road
    @quakestreme if youre saying that if you try to follow "player 2", and if player 2 gets out of range of "demotaker", it jumps to "player 3" or whoever else is closest? i dont think that would ever happen. if you follow someone and they go out of range, it goes back to the demotaker's POV.
    Actually that is EXACTLY what happens to me. I wish it did go back to the demotaker's POV. Maybe I changed some variable or something? I'll try downloading the latest version again later, thanks for telling me that shouldn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by quakestreme View Post
    Actually that is EXACTLY what happens to me. I wish it did go back to the demotaker's POV. Maybe I changed some variable or something? I'll try downloading the latest version again later, thanks for telling me that shouldn't happen.
    are you SURE thats what it does? it shouldnt happen afaik, but if it does, you should go on esr and tell brugal about it. you should make a video of it too, just to show that it actually does happen and what it looks like.

+ Reply to Thread