View Poll Results: Do you like WolfcamQL?

Voters
727. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Like WolfcamQL

676 92.98%
  • I Dislike WolfcamQL

51 7.02%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 114 of 159 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1587

Thread: WolfcamQL :D

*xDeNx
    Prompt as I can write down video that it didn't weigh 4 gigabytes of 5 minutes?, what teams should be entered into consoles to put automatic compression of video. And if simply describe in detail correctly how to write down and I have that sometimes video when tried to write down braked.

Member 8utt3Rs is on a distinguished road 8utt3Rs's Avatar
    @den no auto compresion

@dulo cg_fragMessageStyle 0
    Last edited by 8utt3Rs; 07-03-2012 at 03:27 PM.

Junior Member envious_ is on a distinguished road
    I got the error no-pk3s.jpg and IK why, is because i didnt put the pak00.pk3, but when i do put it it doesnt open up and say VM_Create ON UI Failed
    Copy Console log to clipboard? HELP!
    Last edited by envious_; 07-10-2012 at 10:06 AM.

Senior Member M0NG3R is on a distinguished road
    Quote Originally Posted by envious_ View Post
    I got the error no-pk3s.jpg and IK why, is because i didnt put the pak00.pk3, but when i do put it it doesnt open up and say VM_Create ON UI Failed
    Copy Console log to clipboard? HELP!
    pak00.pk3 isn't the only pak you need. You need every single *.pk3 from your Quake Live installation.
    M0NG3R

If you have questions regarding Wolfcam, please ask in #WolfcamQL on QuakeNet (IRC or webIRC client required).

Junior Member theIRIEone is on a distinguished road
    Hi everybody....

Since i upgraded from basic ql to premium 3 days ago, i have problems with wolfcam...

However, i am aware of the fact that the "black boxes" bug is a stiff subject on this forums since usually it's related to

a) having q3 gibs installed the wrong way or
    b) having not all pk3 files copied from ql baseq3 to wolfcam baseq3..

and believe me i wouldn't post here if i didn't spend hrs searching for a solution on this forum and also all over that other place called internet...

Well, here's the story:

I had wolfcam 8.5 installed w/ q3 gibs and EVERYTHING was working fine..

As mentioned, 3 days ago i upgraded to premium ql, took demos [of matches on premium maps] and was able to watch them.. fine

2 days ago i took some more demos and as i wanted to watch them wolfcam told me it couldn't load / find the map.. so i thought to myself "no problem at all", since i upgraded i probably didn't have the pk3 for this map on my hdd when i installed wolfcam --> just copied all pk3 out of the ql baseq3 to wolfcam's baseq3, overwritten what was already there...

and that's where the problem started: now, i see this known black boxes on jumppads, teleporters and hits instead of the appropriate textures / effects [as a sidenote, with q3 gibs enabled i see the gibs but black boxes are still always there, regardless if q3 gibs used or not]...

Since then i deleted my wolfcam 8.5 install as i've seen there are newer versions available, so i installed vers. 9.2, copied all pk3s etc etc...

strangely, my settings where still saved somehow [force team model, graphics, resolution etc etc] despite the fact i deleted the whole wolfcam 8.5 folder and running 9.2 now...

I appreciate any help with getting wolfcam up and running "normal" again besides RTFM, because that's what i have done 'til it left me desperate needing to make this post...

regards

Senior Member everamzah is on a distinguished road everamzah's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by theIRIEone View Post
    strangely, my settings where still saved somehow [force team model, graphics, resolution etc etc] despite the fact i deleted the whole wolfcam 8.5 folder
    That is because you neglected to delete the local settings for WolfcamQL that are located in %appdata%\Roaming\Wolfcamql\.

Junior Member SweetJohnnyCage is on a distinguished road
    What's the default wolfcam recording location? Seems a large video file went to my SSD and I can't find it lol

Member 8utt3Rs is on a distinguished road 8utt3Rs's Avatar
    should be in appdata, somewhere

Junior Member SweetJohnnyCage is on a distinguished road
    Roaming\wolfcamql got it thanks!

+ Reply to Thread