View Poll Results: Do you like WolfcamQL?

Voters
745. You may not vote on this poll
  • I Like WolfcamQL

693 93.02%
  • I Dislike WolfcamQL

52 6.98%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 161 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 1608

Thread: WolfcamQL :D

Junior Member Radyon is on a distinguished road
    Hey, could someone help me? I need to remove this: If I aim at someone in demo, there's his HP/ARMOR. But I don't like it! Please, help me removing it. I've been trying to find some command for that; finding keywords: crosshair, health, centerprint, show, draw... And many others! Thank you for answering

Senior Member EARTH_QUAKE is on a distinguished road EARTH_QUAKE's Avatar
    I assume you mean at a teammate? Or anyone?

For team:

Code:
    seta cg_drawCrosshairTeammateHealth "0"
    You were on the right track, searching q3config.cfg for keywords. I searched for "crosshair" and found it pretty quickly. Also note that you can do this in wolfcam by typing

Code:
    cvarsearch crosshair
    You can then make alterations and see the change immediately. It's a good idea so that you don't make config changes that mess stuff up and can't remember which cvar it was.

Junior Member Radyon is on a distinguished road
    Thnq! Helped me :3

Member AGRESS0R is on a distinguished road
    How fix it. One texture (shader) missing on map city crossing this is interesting but in game quake live looks good no missing. I test wolfcam 9.2. , 10.1. And 10.3 the same problem. This is bug or problem only for me ?? User test map city crossing
    Short Montage >>> Esr Reality
    Short Montage 2 >>> Esr Reality

You are probably missing one of the pak.pk3 files in your wolfcam baseq3. Check you have all of them (0-38 and 50) - recopy from your quakelive baseq3.

What is the name of the missing shader?

In the console it looks something like:
    Code:
    ShaderForShaderNum -> using default shader for [what does this say?] (0.00, 11.1, 3)
    I may be able to send it to you and tell you how to manually override the missing one if that didn't work.

Senior Member HUK is on a distinguished road
    Hi all, how to run the QL demos in the Q3mme(quake 3 moviemakers edition)? I know several people who have created ql movies on in the q3mme. How to make complete conversion dm_73 demo protocol to dm_68 for q3mme protocol? This issue was raised long ago and read it - http://www.quakelive.com/forum/showt...ypresses/page2 , what progress in solving the problem?
    I have only this progress - I was able to run the demo ql demo in q3mme (change the 73 to 68 protocol in xml demo and put ql mappacks for q3 in baseq3 quake3 directory) but it works without sound and player models - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn7mL8VKEtc

How to switch off firstperson sounds? I need switch off jump and damage sound and other, only fire sound not switch off

Senior Member Adderall will become famous soon enough Adderall's Avatar
    cg_footsteps
    http://rog.asus.com/forum/member.php?38883-sectionate

Amd 8350 - 4816.08 MHz on air
    Crosshair V
    Asus GTX660 DirectCU

Quote Originally Posted by Undertaker12 View Post
    Thank you. You're video is ok... you need a better cfg than that, and you should try using electronic songs like my movie.

I'm working on a script for rocket impact, and I added a debris model. I'm not sure how to skin it though. I made a shader (entirely white) then used "color 0.4 0.4 0.4" in the fx script but this just adds transparency to the model.

Does anyone know how I can skin the model in game, like a rocket is? The scripts for that must be somewhere...just I dunno where to look. Thanks if anyone can help

Code:
    // debris.shader

debris
    {
        nopicmip
        cull none

{
            map models/debris/debris.jpg
            blendFunc GL_ONE GL_ONE
            rgbGen vertex
        }
    }
    EDIT: The correct script was this:

Code:
    debris
    {
    nopicmip
    cull disable
    {
    map models/debris/debris.png
    rgbGen identityLighting
    }
    }
    n.b. cull none and cull disable are aliases. Check this out for shader help.
    Last edited by EARTH_QUAKE; 06-03-2014 at 08:52 AM. Reason: Posted solution

I record the firstperson(pov) view with the command "/recordpath", but the "/playpath" view a third person camera :-( - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUYh3...ature=youtu.be . How do the /recordpath to save the first person (pov) camera? It possible?
    http://www.wolfcamql.fr/en/wolfcamql-9 - "* /recordpath records information at a later stage allowing even 1st person path to be saved and it has higher precision (doesn't depend on server times)"
    Last edited by HUK; 05-22-2014 at 01:56 PM.

+ Reply to Thread